Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Day Halibut for Mom. S.W.A.T. Solo Mission 12/25/10. Bonus 1/16/11 Report!

Thanks for the great report and nice that you got your mom her fish I had little doubt you wouldnt come through like Bones said your nothing but class and X is right on squid eggs.

awesome report. Nice pics!! That looked like a really cool mission. Nice job on the halibut. I would of liked to see a pic of how that halibut looked after your moms cooked it. lol

FISH ON!!!

Oh man Arthur, when I got your text I told my family that you had taken your Mom surf fishing and she got the legal halibut. Everyone was excited to hear this.
    I'll have to clarify the story but I'm still excited that you were able to come through for your Mom.

By the way, I'd like to try your Moms crispy baked fish on some of my catfish.......Is it a family secret?

Anyway Arthur, once again, way to go My Friend!

Nice job on Moms Christmas Halibut.

DR

AWSOME!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG W,NUT on a mission accomplished,,,,,,,,,,,well done!.

Nothing like hooking mom up with something special for christmas,,,,,,,,,

God bless

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Now that's the way to spend Christmas morning Arthur!!
    I wanted to head out real bad the night before, but just couldn't get out of bed, with my wife next to me, in the morning...
    You are truly blessed,
    Robert
    <><

p.s. isn't tomorrow the 27th?!?....hehe

Congrats Arthur,

Once again Poseidon gave you and the family a nice Christmas Gift! You are truly blessed my friend.

See you on the waters soon.

Squid eggs huh !?!? I wonder how they are over easy??? Anyway that was a good Xmas ,tell me ,how does the Luna compare to the pluton? You seem to like the pluton better,it felt great in my hand ,you've battle tested it ,

That was a fantastic dinner bro, better than that Vietnamese restaurant that we go to. I keep telling mom to open a restaurant. She was sure that you were bringing a fish home, she didn't even prepare the usual main dish. I was teasing her that we might have to eat Top Ramen for dinner. Thanks for the presents and don't forget to come over after New Year to help take down the Christmas lights.

What a good son your are. Your mom called my mom this morning and now my mom want a Halibut for New Year's day dinner, thanks alot buddy! Now where did you say that fish market was??? You are the luckiest guy I know and your timing is impecable as always. Way to call the shots as you were telling me a few days ago that you were going to get that Halibut for your mom and you did just that. I didn't make it to Binh's Christmas party either but I heard from Vince that it was phenomenal. Still planning to go to Vegas for New Years buddy? Make sure that you leave me the keys to that CL before you leave because our bet expires on midnight 12/31.

By the way, thank you for all the Christmas presents, Maddie adores her gift from Uncle Arthur. She won't put that thing down and carrying it all over the house. And Lauren just loves her EVO, I can't get her to stop playing with that damn phone. You sure have a way with the ladies. As for me and the SWAT Crew, I got the box from Fed Ex on Christmas Eve. Just perfect Arthur, Bones is right, we all have alot to "pay forward" as you refuse to receive anything in return. But good things happens to good people and the MAN upstairs have treated you well in life for your kindness. We are all grateful for your friendship.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast