Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Fairmount had it, they dont anymore.....

Default If Fairmount had it, they dont anymore.....

Stopped by Fairmount park on wednsday morning to check out the damage from all the rains and couldnt believe it. Had to go back home to grab my camera.

Earlier when i was here the water was completley level. Cant imagine how many fish we lost.

Earlier the water was over the road

Rose Garden

wow that is crazy hopefully not to many fish got out

Wow!
    Thanks for the photos.

omg, more fishing spots lol. Sucks, if it sucked before, imagine now!!!

wow!!!! see yah in the riverbed under van buran..

Holy moly! Wish I could have seen that in person. I head over tomorrow to see the aftermath. Thanks for the pics. I wonder if any carp got stranded in one of the parking lots? Does a world record count if the fish is hand-hooked. I'll have to ask the noodlers.

never been there but man that sucks for u fairmount guys.. who knows maybe itll make fishing better in a year or two,, a good flush ya know,, dunno maybe i had too many jager bombs today but could be a good ... like a forest fire clear the old for new and better... i know i know not the same at all.. anyways thanks for the pics of the disaster

Default Fairmont

Sad to see the place go to waste :'(

Default Fairmount seems to be just fine.

I stopped by Fairmount today just to check things out. The water levels are down from the amazing pictures above. I didn't any obvious major erosion damage. The water was full of mostly plant debris, and was the consistency of a Starbucks Mocha Latte. There some people fishing, and a passing jogger said she saw someone reel in a fish. Don't know what kind - sorry. I also saw a lot of small fish boils, so the bass food didn't wash away. From what I saw today, Fairmount's Lake Evans is going to be fine. Good thing fish don't mind. A little water.

Looked like someone took a big *** sh*t in the lake. Someone should definitely go to those overflowed areas and check for fish. Go grab them and dump them back to the main lake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast