Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yucaipa or glen helen?

Default yucaipa or glen helen?

im probably going to go to one of these and just wanted an opinion. yucaipa is double stocking this week 1 on wednesday and the other on thursday. i dont no how glen helen is stocking or when they stock but lov it ther. ill eithr be goin this on wednesday or thursday this week. or next week aftr monday. just wondering for ur opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    im probably going to go to one of these and just wanted an opinion. yucaipa is double stocking this week 1 on wednesday and the other on thursday. i dont no how glen helen is stocking or when they stock but lov it ther. ill eithr be goin this on wednesday or thursday this week. or next week aftr monday. just wondering for ur opinions.
    Do you know which lakes will be stocked at Yucaipa? If the stocks are are in the same lake, it might be some great action.

I'll be at GH on Thursday

naa i dont no. wen i called the recording didnt say. wen does glen helen stock?

naa i dont no. wen i called the recording didnt say. wen does glen helen stock?
    I believe this Thursday 12/23. From what my friends tell me, the truck usually rolls in around 12-2PM. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

u can fish the days they stock now? and if so how long after they stock can u fish?

ill be at yucaipa probably weds thurs and fri. ill be wearing a royal blue phenix jacket. hit me up

hey cool man i mite go ther on friday and glen helen next week but not fo sho. if i go ther ill b wearing a chest pack and using a 7' cherrywood. good luck out ther

how long after the fish are stocked can u fish?

how long after the fish are stocked can u fish?
    the same day...they might block off a section to stock...but u can fish while they are stocking!!!

oh dang thats sick. makes me think again. cld u always do that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast