Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waders & The R.R. Problem

how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?

Peeing in your waders is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The point of being in waders is to stay dry! Who would wan't to come out soaked in their own pee? :x

See, this is exactly why I don't wear waders, lol. I mean come, guys, even big bear is warm enough for board shorts right now. No need to slow yourself down with an extra 4MM of neoprene until the water cools. If you get cold, just take a swig from the old flask and you'll be sweating in no time, he he he.
    I don't wear them to stay warm. I Wear them to keep my vehicle seats dry when I'm done tubing. I also wear them so I don't prune up after hours of fishing in the water. I don't get bluegills trying to pluck all the hairs out of my leg either :lol: and it's also nice to have some slight protection against line slices, hooks and catfish spines or if the fish on your stringer hit your leg as they have done already to me while in my waders. a stringer of 10 sharp *** giant bluegills or sharp stripers wrapped around your leg could do some damage!

And then when winter comes.. I'll still be warm in the water. In summer, I pull my waders off and havn't even broken a sweat. Neoprene isn't as hot as everyone said it would be 8)

IMO, waders are worth the trouble of carrying them.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie
    Peeing in your waders is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The point of being in waders is to stay dry! Who would wan't to come out soaked in their own pee? :x

See, this is exactly why I don't wear waders, lol. I mean come, guys, even big bear is warm enough for board shorts right now. No need to slow yourself down with an extra 4MM of neoprene until the water cools. If you get cold, just take a swig from the old flask and you'll be sweating in no time, he he he.
    I don't wear them to stay warm. I Wear them to keep my vehicle seats dry when I'm done tubing. I also wear them so I don't prune up after hours of fishing in the water. I don't get bluegills trying to pluck all the hairs out of my leg either :lol: and it's also nice to have some slight protection against line slices, hooks and catfish spines or if the fish on your stringer hit your leg as they have done already to me while in my waders. a stringer of 10 sharp *** giant bluegills or sharp stripers wrapped around your leg could do some damage!

And then when winter comes.. I'll still be warm in the water. In summer, I pull my waders off and havn't even broken a sweat. Neoprene isn't as hot as everyone said it would be 8)

I'm pretty sure that that bite wasn't a bluegill prick. Felt more like I got hit by a midge or something. As far as pruning up, come on, I used to play water polo, and dive, as well as surf and body board. You don't hear the surfers complaining that their toes shriveled, lol. As far as wet seats., my mylon board shorts dry after about 10 minutes in the sun. I will get waders someday, but only after i start to freeze, he he.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie

I'm pretty sure that that bite wasn't a bluegill prick. Felt more like I got hit by a midge or something. As far as pruning up, come on, I used to play water polo, and dive, as well as surf and body board. You don't hear the surfers complaining that their toes shriveled, lol. As far as wet seats., my mylon board shorts dry after about 10 minutes in the sun. I will get waders someday, but only after i start to freeze, he he.

Default Re: Waders & The R.R. Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Git R Done
    Im just starting to tube more often and Im having a problem...It seems fishing isnt the same without a beer & once I break the dam I have to hit the shore & find a closest R.R. I asked some tubers and they told me they just pee in their waders :shock: Now Im not gonna be comfortable fishing with pee in my waders :x ...is there any product or something I can make my self to use to avoid this problem? Thanks
    what's up bro.
    i just started tubing around father's day, and don't use waders. board shorts are just fine for this season. just take an empty gatorade bottle (empty lemon-flavored to match the color), store it in one of the pouches of your tube, then when you get the feeling, GIT R DONE!!!
    we should hook up for a tubing sesh some time.
    PEACE!!

perris this saturday! we got about 5 guys going out on tubes! you should check it out

I like wearing waders regardless of tempurature. Just don't like being wet all day is all. Just my cup of tea 8) It's not like I havn't spent 3 days in a row on lake mead riding jetski's wet as a noodle :lol: I simply prefer waders.

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte
    how about this idea! lol get a plastic or rubber tube that you and connect to your wang or connect when needed....lol cut a hole in your waders the size of the tuber and put silicone around the tube and the hole you cut so no water gets in...and cap the end tht goes thru the waders..... and when you need to pee un cap it,....plug it in and pee freeley lololololol ..... might work...?
    That's exactly what I described in my previous post, Matt.
    Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    Condom catheters are what tech divers use.
    A lot more pleasant than a eurathral catheder.

If you place a valve (P valve) to the outside you could avoid having to deal with the bag later.
    It has to be illegal to whiz into the lake almost anywhere but a private lake/pond.

One_Leg
    You have to make sure that you close the valve, or water can get into your waders/drysuit in the unfortunate event your condom catheter comes off. Not much of an issue on the surface where you can go right in to shore, but when you are at depth, and have a long decompression obligation, it can be very dangerous.

One_Leg

[quote=one_leg]
    Quote Originally Posted by "matt duarte":9c25c

If you place a valve (P valve) to the outside you could avoid having to deal with the bag later.
    It has to be illegal to whiz into the lake almost anywhere but a private lake/pond.

One_Leg
    You have to make sure that you close the valve, or water can get into your waders/drysuit in the unfortunate event your condom catheter comes off. Not much of an issue on the surface where you can go right in to shore, but when you are at depth, and have a long decompression obligation, it can be very dangerous.

One_Leg[/quote:9c25c]

"Water Seeks It's Own Level"

Why would water in the waders make you sink??

Fisher-of-Men

[quote=one_leg]
    Quote Originally Posted by "matt duarte":17c34

One_Leg

One_Leg[/quote:17c34]

"Water seeks It's Own Level"

Why would water in the waders make you sink??

Sorry for second post. I had recieved a sending error message.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast