Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waders & The R.R. Problem

Default Waders & The R.R. Problem

Im just starting to tube more often and Im having a problem...It seems fishing isnt the same without a beer & once I break the dam I have to hit the shore & find a closest R.R. I asked some tubers and they told me they just pee in their waders :shock: Now Im not gonna be comfortable fishing with pee in my waders :x ...is there any product or something I can make my self to use to avoid this problem? Thanks

...catheter...

YUUUUKKKKK !!!!

They make a bladder that straps to the leg..?? Gladder bladder???? Something like that...
    http://tinyurl.com/2gqmt7

But all you have to do is unhook & roll down the waders (inside roll) and let er rip........ 8)

Lakes its hard due to crowds. Shallow water, a little brush or dock, and you can stand and do the above...

If its freshwater and a swim lake (no waders required), go in shorts and just rip away.... Its to hot for waders anyway....

I have been Tubing for a long time and Tubed a lot of places... Have never went in my waders..:roll:

will piss in the water make the fish go away?

Look what happened to the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte
    will piss in the water make the fish go away?
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Condom catheters are what tech divers use.
    A lot more pleasant than a eurathral catheder.

If you place a valve (P valve) to the outside you could avoid having to deal with the bag later.
    It has to be illegal to whiz into the lake almost anywhere but a private lake/pond.

One_Leg

:lol: I was just coruious cause when we bring our buddy out and he drinks we tell him to hold it but that effer sneeks it somehow and we awalys get skunked .... but the funny thing was this.. he about pissed his pants and had to piss off the back of the boat well when he was done and sat down he turned to the other side of the boat and washed his face in the water :lol: so even though we got skunked it was funny seeing his drunk ***** wash his face in piss water

The only wader that I piss in is my surfing wetsuit. It neoprene and I could flush it out by opening the neck area and letting water in. It went out the leg when I stood up. Helps keep you warm when the water is in the low 50s too.

I would NOT piss in a breathable type.
    Do a search on this.

From what I read, it's either don't drink before you go and during so you don't have to piss. Just enough water to offset dehydration.Suffer with the thirst. Or be prepared for the quick shore landing.
    I just got my tube so I have no first hand knowledge, but I've been on boats many times. IMO, I'm going to treat this like I do boat trips on the lake. I NEVER piss where I'm fishing, nor do I let the people with me. Hop to the port-o-potty or go into the "woods". Watch your intake of liquids. Besides I paid to get there, get in, get the boat (now a tube), get "gear" into said boat.
    I came to , not drink. That's for the story tellin time later.
    I control my intake. Maybe twice pissin' in a long day of fishing.

Yes it spooks the fish. It's got to. Your changing the PH levels in the area. Not to mention the waste in the piss. Fish have been stalked by creatures for millions of years. Instincts alone should force them to leave or into a caution mode.
    Sounds almost like a poll question. :roll: I'm guessing don't waste the time. :wink:
    99% would say don't do it.
    Hey Matt, you got skunked. Do you agree?

One-Leg is correct. Most places it's illegal anyway.

Shore fishin' another story. Drink all ya' want and piss in the woods, not the water.

Sorry for the rant, but this is a BIG pet-pivve with me.

[/b]

I agree with he intake issue. i don't any coffe in the morning of a tubing trip and start to drink fulids after I've launched. There's been a few times I've had to go, so I've reused the empty container that I drank from.
    It's the best I could think of at the moment. :shock:

No one could see what i was doing back here. :wink:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast