Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fat Cat

Default Fat Cat

so i talk to SoCalB3ast gonna meet up sunday morning so i get there early at 5:40
    doing some bait and wait on one rod on the oter one i do some lure fishing for some Striper action. So around 6:30 Bamm i hear the bell going off on my rod so i run over and set the hook and ZzzzzzZZzzz z there it goes pole on bendo hard after that line going out Zzzzzzzzzz im working this fish in closer and closer and Zzzzzz there it is
    pulling hard down ZzzZzzzzzz working it closer and out of the depths i can see its a big
    cat and Zzzzz it goes again. so i get it to the side its mine.

so im waiting for SoCalb3ast to show up and im doing some more hunting with a jig
    by this time they show up so now we are all out there lure fishing walking the duct.

it is so nice out.

so i hear my other rod going off the hook ZZZzzzzzzz so i run over and it stoped so i start working it in and its hard not moving at all im like stuck or big as fish dont want to move so i get it to move it must be big and Zzzzz there it goes so i workit up poles all
    bendo about ready to break im working it up from the depths of the duct i see it and WTF is that a big Log tree limb 6 ft long.

so im back in there fishing and just enjoying the day with my friend fishing .

Nice kitty.

WOW! look at the wiskers on that thing........not you.....the catfish
    Thanks for the reort and cool pics.

NICE KITTY for sure

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Thanks you guys it was a lot of fun. its good the water is back up.