Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw the funniest **** at Santa Fe Dam

Quote Originally Posted by Fysher View Post
    It is pathetic and unfortunately, this sh** always happens. Like El_chido says, "Truck Chasers" I've heard stories that back in the days, they used to used tubes to stock the trout and anglers would literally cast right into where the trout was dumped in the water and worst, heard before that the stocking DFG guy got hooked with a lure. My opinion, if they can, they should stock the lakes at night so therefore no one is around and the trouts gets a chance to spread throughout the lake. It is sad to see 6" stockers being kept but it's either you keep them and put them to good used (deep fried) or the comorants will eat them ($$$ spent for fishing license feeding the comorants) you decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I agree on the night stocking, do it when no one is around to f it up.
    I think if they stocked these parks at night you will have the same problem. Most of these guys are already off there rockers lol!!! And a stock guy/gal prolly would be to scared to do it at night haha!

Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Oh it's not just the truck chaser's that keep the 6" mini's. You see it all the time in the Sierra's. I know they stock those dam little things, but just cause they do, people don't realize that if you put them back they will get bigger. I guess that's what ya get when people don't really know what they are doing or just want to show off some sort of trophy, cause you know they don't eat them dam little things, and if you say you do weeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll................ ......... I don't have much to say to that.

It would be nice if they would fo sho , but that will never happen .That would be overtime the state will have to pay. Maybe they should unload the fish in diff. spots each time,random order too. Put a sign on the truck "No feeshing within 200ft while stocking" and have a game warden writing out tickets at the same time.That should make some $$ for the state/county/city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I agree on the night stocking, do it when no one is around to f it up.

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    Put a sign on the truck "No feeshing within 200ft while stocking" and have a game warden writing out tickets at the same time.That should make some $$ for the state/county/city.
    That is a good idea....

TD

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    It would be nice if they would fo sho , but that will never happen .That would be overtime the state will have to pay. Maybe they should unload the fish in diff. spots each time,random order too. Put a sign on the truck "No feeshing within 200ft while stocking" and have a game warden writing out tickets at the same time.That should make some $$ for the state/county/city.
    That is one of the best ideas I have heard.
    LTF

i like guisti where they close off area.....just have the sheriffs and lifeguards keep eye on area(yeah i know..just a thought)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12