Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY ALL PONTOONERS/KICKBOATERS

Default HEY ALL PONTOONERS/KICKBOATERS

I've been reading posts from Lightthesky, Ronira, Finchbot, and Sante Fe Eric regarding your toons... Nice! It would be great to all meet up somewhere, use fishfinders together to go bendo on some bass or gills. I often hit up Perris, and The Wood.
    I can see it now, the "pontoon battallion" goin to war on sum fish! :P
    Darrian

How's it goin Darrian, I like fishing Perris and will be there Sat, Aug 18 for sure. It would be great to see some pontoons there. Peace Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronira
    How's it goin Darrian, I like fishing Perris and will be there Sat, Aug 18 for sure. It would be great to see some pontoons there. Peace Ron
    Perris is a great float tube lake.

Hey Granny Fish, grab a kickboat and come show us how to catch catfish. By the way, congrats on the monster kitty. Peace Ron

perris is a good lake to tube, if your tubing close to shore. I tube their this past saturday and where I wanted to go was kinda far from shore (stupid me) well as a got past the 60 tp 75 foot mark from shore a strong current started up and kept trying to push me back to shore! it tired the hell out of me, and when I'd stop to give my legs a rest I'd end up back where I was 10 min ago! it took me like 45 damn minutes to get out their and I was really winded and my legs and arms were like jello! lol but once I got their it was a blast but I think ill stick to thesmall coves at perris no more deep water tubein their lol ill proly stick to corona, irvine, and smaller lakes like that. but man did I get a work out screw 6 pack abs I have float tube abs! lol

next time you guys and gals go tubin pm me! me being a noob to tubing I'm awalys down to go now its so much fun. plus I can use some pointers on these things

Default HEY ALL PONTOONERS/KICKBOATERS

Sounds good Ron. Where are the rest of the toonerz??

Matt, sorry I wouldnt know about the tired legs, cuz I'm spoiled with a trollin motor :oops:

man! I need to spoil myself! lol do yu have it mounted on a kickboat or a float tube? is their a way to mount on a tube?

Santa Fe representing. I don't know where Perris is in relation to Santa Fe Dam. Are there good fish being caught out of Perris? I would love to fish with you guys but if I'm gonna travel I would rather have the Armada at Big Bear, The Salt, or some place where the likelihood of catching a decent fish is high.

I'm already tight with the bluegill action at the Pudd and SFD. :P

Hey Eric, can't do BBL that weekend because of time. My 49th that weekend and kinda comitted. How about Lmb fishing at Perris. If not maybe find a spot to fish that we can all reach. Would enjoy meeting you and checking out your boat. Peace Ron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast