Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 12/8/10

Default 12/8/10

Went out today caught a bunch of dinks, a couple average 2lb bass and a nice 3.2 pounder. All fish caught on the creature baits and d.s. in 30 -60 ft of water. Hardly any wind at all today, kinda dulled the bite. it was nearly glassed over all day and barely any ripples....the pic is of my 3.2 pounder and was taken at like 3 in the afternoon you can see there's no wind at all really.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101208 Eric Payne 3-2 Bass.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	27389  

Eric its James, nice fish! where you on shore or a boat? We need to get out there, I will give you a call.

Sounds like a good day to me. That bass looks like it's proud to have it's picture taken.

me and don campbell went out. ya man give me a call, im on winter break until january

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    me and don campbell went out. ya man give me a call, im on winter break until january
    There are breaks from fishing?

Probably not FROM fishing, but FOR fishing. I'm a teacher, have 2 1/2 weeks off for Christmas! I'll be out there several times.