Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Troutman65 first DD trout at Sarl w/ pics.

YeeAhhs ! Great report TM65

wow,good job guy,cant wait to get a DD ,sure sounds like a good time ,I won a rod at ELI raffle too but not as nice at that phenix, but I was still very happy.

wow awesome fish, nice full tails. I bet those fish gave a good fight. Congrats on your DD.
    RT77

Some quality Tailwalkers there TM65!

Congrats on reaching the DD Goal!

I guess they settled into the biting mode after last Sunday!

Hell of a day out there bro - nice job!

A day like you had today was very much an awesome day. Two big fish on the same trip can't get any better. Congratulations on the double digit trout. That fish has a full tail too. What a beast.

The great thing about Shimano is they will give you another reel. Ask them if they'll give ya an upgrade or for a small price. Took my brothers reel in recently that I bought him for Christmas one year. For a small price he got a brand new and much better reel. The part that broke in the Symetre reel is no longer made which is why.

Hey everyone , Thanks for all the great replys. I want to touch on something that in my report as I was in a hurry to post and did not get to fully write up on the fight with the 10.8. It fought great and hard. It did not just give up and I reeled it in . That trout had a PERFECT TAIL . Just like you would find at DLV. But this was at Sarl. I am telling you Sarl & Corona put in top quality trout in . I had a better reel and was more heavy duty reel than the Shimano Saros 1000F. Those Dawia 1500's are a work horse of a reel. I had just as great as a fight as the 8lber . The differance is the Shimano Saros 1000 F just can't handle the bigger trout like the Dawia Execeller1500s do . This is the second time my Shimano has failed and broke . I only hope Shimano will repair my reel for me .

Congrats on your DD, Those are some nice fishies.

Well done Patrick, you've been on a lucky roll lately... go out and buy yourself a Lottery ticket. Good seeing you on Sunday at the event and congrats on the DD Trout.

That is awsome Patrick!!! That abd boy had a really nice tail. I'm still in search of my DD and will catch him one day. lol. Again awesome job.

FISH ON!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast