Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Team 57 Legacy Continues - No Family Left Behind - UPDATED!!

THAT is awesome, thanks for sharing.....kudos to Team57 for making such a huge impact in the community!

TD

Very Cool Team57 could do that and make a differance .Thanks for the update Donna

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    I wanted to share some cards and letters that were sent to Team 57 by the families we helped with our canned food drive event. I've said it many times.....Each and every one of you are what makes Team 57 so great. There are new ideas and events that we'll be posting up starting this week. If you aren't already signed up for the Team 57 newsletter, go to http://team57fishing.com/events.html and get signed up. You will be the first to know about ALL upcoming specials, events, and gatherings.

Here's the numbers:

Team 57 members donated 2,000 items, 3,000 lbs of food valued at over $2,500! AMAZING!!!

Thank you again to everyone that participated and supported our cause. I'm really looking forward to doing it again next year and BEATING our numbers from this year!

Here are the Thank You cards the kids and their mothers from the Eli Home sent to us. Pontoon, Trolly, Flyngby, CatchThatTrout - Thank you again for taking these little guys under your wing and showing them the ropes.

Hope you can read these ok - My scanner is not the greatest.

Awwwwwwwww! That is sooooo awesome! WTG Donna & all of Team 57! What a fantastic and loving thing you all did--and the Lord smiled and let yu catch fish, too, I see!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345