Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Team 57 Legacy Continues - No Family Left Behind - UPDATED!!

I had not been fishing for a while. I decided to go to this event, the night before I said I really didn't feel like going. I kept thinking about the Families that was less fortunate and needed Team 57
    help. So I told Hitts that I would go and bring the can goods we took out the cabinet the night before. We got to Corona at about 5:15am. Saw Donna at the Tent to our left. Hitts got out and delivered
    the canned goods to Donna,got our arm bands and we were on our way. I started feeling great when I seen people, I hadn't seen or fished with in a long time. The Event was memorible,great job Donna and Company!
    I'm so happy I went and got to fish with Family, that's how I feel when I fish with Team 57 Members. Thanks everyone who I fished with. Cindy

I agree with all the great comments above....lol
    Cant wait for the next event.Donna thank you for the kind words!
    Im already thinking ahead with you.....

Boy oHHHHH Boy........What a great day!
    Sorry for not chiming in sooner Donna but I'm sure Arthur has filled you in a bit on my current situation. Havn't had time to even think about fishing to be honest. I just put the brakes on my life to take a breath and then remembered the warm feeling of that day. I honestly can ALWAYS feel the big guys presence at these Team 57 events and am honored to be a part of such an event. Donna .....You are truely a special lady and Dana would be very proud of your dedication,spirit and strength.....Don't ever change......God did a good job when it came to your heart!
    I wish you and your children a very happy holiday season. I know it has to be hard but he is smiling my dear....and very proud. Take care and god bless.......

Mike

Bump it back to the top for such a great event!

Thanks Donna for putting this all together. Next year, bigger and better!!

Default Team 57 Members - APPRECIATED!

I wanted to share some cards and letters that were sent to Team 57 by the families we helped with our canned food drive event. I've said it many times.....Each and every one of you are what makes Team 57 so great. There are new ideas and events that we'll be posting up starting this week. If you aren't already signed up for the Team 57 newsletter, go to http://team57fishing.com/events.html and get signed up. You will be the first to know about ALL upcoming specials, events, and gatherings.

Here's the numbers:

Team 57 members donated 2,000 items, 3,000 lbs of food valued at over $2,500! AMAZING!!!

Thank you again to everyone that participated and supported our cause. I'm really looking forward to doing it again next year and BEATING our numbers from this year!

Here are the Thank You cards the kids and their mothers from the Eli Home sent to us. Pontoon, Trolly, Flyngby, CatchThatTrout - Thank you again for taking these little guys under your wing and showing them the ropes.

Hope you can read these ok - My scanner is not the greatest.

Cool signatures!

pictures tell it all... wish I could of made it out. Good times.

That is awesome!

I will not soon forget the looks on the kids faces when they reeled in their first fish. Makes me feel reel good right now.

Thank you for sharing Donna.......Team 57 Rocks!

How cool is that! Team 57 representing and showing the love......Dana is smiling fo' sho'.
    Thanks for sharing the cards Donna.

NG

"Thank you for teaching us how to fish" "...memories we will hold dear to our hearts..." "Thank you all the fun and jokes..." Unbelievable. Truly what life is all about. Thanks for sharing Donna!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast