Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 57 Legacy Continues - No Family Left Behind - UPDATED!!

Hello donna,
    You did a very great job with this event!
    When I found out what the charity would be, there was no way I could not be a part of it.
    I would like to thank everyone involved, from the sponsors to the participants and everyone behind the scenes.
    I had a blast watching everyone catch fish and enjoyed meeting more Team 57 members.
    Thanks again for a good time,
    Robert
    <><
    Last edited by murrieta angler; 12-07-2010 at 12:56 PM.

It was an excellent day. Thanks to everyone who made it happen. Took the wife and a friend of ours out and even though we got skunked it was still a great day and for a great cause. Look forward to more events in the future.

Way to go on a very successful event Donna! I've never seen anything like it, there were so many people there for a good cause. Many of them weren't even fishing. I got there late and drove around the lake a few times before settling in with Rooster, Hitts, Mondo and Troutman65(It was nice meeting you, congrats on your raffle winning!) 2Quick was killing down the shore from us. It's always nice to hang out with some Team57 members. And again, thank you Donna for keeping Team57 strong and alive!

Just wanted to say congratulations to all that was involved for this event from Dona to Santa Ana river lakes and in between .
    this was a Great Team 57 event as always for a great cause Dana would have been proud of all of you.
    I had a great time as always before and during this event, fishing wasn't the best but that was secondary to why we were there .
    It was also great to see all of the team 57 members again .

I would like to thank everyone who was involve in putting this event together. All the sponsors. SARL for lunch. It was nice meeting some old familiar faces and some new. Hope to see you all at the next event. Hopefully it's at Corona Lake. I didn't catch a fish but left the event happy.... Thank you.
    Last edited by CASTAWAY; 12-07-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Another successful Team57 event in the books, this one perhaps bigger than the rest I have attended and all for a GREAT cause. My gf and I were proud to be a part of this Donna. Thanks to you, Arthur and all that helped make it possible...you guys rock! Sarl did a great job as host, looking forward to another Corona event!

TD

TERRY YOURE MAN HELPING THOSE KIDS AND YOURE GOOD DEED WAS PAYED BACK BRFORE THE DAY WAS IVER,,LOL,,ART I LIKE THAT ONE YOU GOT BUT IT LOOKED A LITTLE SKINNY,,,,,,I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY BEAUTIFULL BIG CAUGHT AT A PAY LAKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED AT THE SANT ANA TEAM 57 EVENT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o, I WISHED I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT I WAS AT DVL ON A GUIDE TRIP,,,,,

Looks like another fun Team 57 Event with some very nice trout landed by all. Thanks for the pics and report

Bigred

Thanks Donna, and all of the already mentioned folks that supported and attended this Great Event!

With each event I attend, I get to witness how a truly awesome and diverse groups of fishing folks can come together an be one! Freshwater river or lake, Saltwater surf or harbor, whether their specialty is trout, catfish, bass, sunfish, tuna, marlin, halibut, surf perch it did not matter!

As I walked around the lake on Sunday intruding on everyone's fishing space trying to capture memories for all to enjoy into the future, I was able to see first hand folks having a great time and sharing information and of course telling that "FISH STORY" It was great to put faces with names for the first time and to meet all of the newer members as well as future members!

Look forward to the next one!

donna thank you for great time that you provide for everyone and the name of phenix and myself adrian
    i congralute you for been such beautiful person. phenix and myself were looking forward to attend to another
    event. thank you and god bless you and your family and people around you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast