Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: coachella amigo's hook up with the B.O.C.(brotherhood of catfishing)

Default coachella amigo's hook up with the B.O.C.(brotherhood of catfishing)

headed out on the 26th of nov. to meet up with guy's of the B.O.C. over by east highline canal and we had a blast. meeting new friends and enjoying each others company. we did'nt catch any fish, maybe because it was freezing out there but fortunatly for us we had some firewood and a little something something to keep us warm. that morning fullstringer and i woke up with some frost on our sleeping bags and pillows. all in all well let me show you enjoy.

Looks like a fun time!

Was fun hooking up with you guys, could have guessed it wasn't going to be good flathead fishing but the company sure was good. We will see you and any others who wish to participate at the next BOC/usca gathering in Blythe in May and I can bet we will get some big flatheads, check out the catfish1.com for the info in the ca section

It sure was fun and as usual we did the recon and found some nice spots for next year.Waking up with frost on my sleeping bag takes me back to ice fishing on lake Michigan for perch or in Wisconsin for Walleye and Pike.Allways a good time when you meet new people and have fun.

Joe
    (fullstringer)

the bulldog had a blast with you guys.......hope to see you down at the colorado river (blythe) in about 5 months !

scott "aka" bulldogboogers