Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puddingstone Stocked today north shore

Quote Originally Posted by BASSMAN418 View Post
    What's the big deal if he is right or wrong the damn lake is getting stocked.....who cares what day! Thanks for the info Fish Monster
    Because as fishermen there is very little that we can debate about. So, why was the stocking truck there on Sunday? lol

Default Hard trout to catch. Few seen.

tried my luck friday afternoon. maybe 10 guys all on shore nxt to launch ramp. no visible trout cruising.. water dark as pepsi cola!!!!! ewwwww.... however one regular guy caught 4. wind has them in deep water... dont know how many # put in. most guys skunkked for holiday wknd..

thanks for the update

i think the dfg usual stocks about 800lbs.

but any way leg lake is getting stocked this week so im going to go a few times this week and try out my fly outfit

Was there over the weekend by sail boat cove, had some bites but nothing took my worm! Over all good time heck can't beat getting out to the lake. But I'm going to take my kayak out sometime, any suggestions on hot spots? Sail Boat cove? Life guard station?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12