Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puddingstone Stocked today north shore

Default Puddingstone Stocked today north shore

this was stocked today at the North Shore boat area.

Sometimes I question this because the DFG only stocks on sundays according to their website, what source are you receiving this info at?

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Sometimes I question this because the DFG only stocks on sundays according to their website, what source are you receiving this info at?
    um according to what i have read from the CA DFG website they purposely give now specific date as to what day each lake gets stock to prevent the body's of water being fished out that same day.

what section of the CA DFG web page did you read this so i may read it and understand it better.

lmao i've never seen a stock truck on a sunday

Did you catch anything?

Look more closely at the DFG website and you'll find they say it will be stocked the "week of" meaning sometime durring that week. It also states * if conditions allow and may be subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Michael View Post
    Look more closely at the DFG website and you'll find they say it will be stocked the "week of" meaning sometime durring that week. It also states * if conditions allow and may be subject to change.
    yea thats everything ive read i wounder what section that guy read that they plant on sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    they just give you a heads up there stocking those lakes that week.could be mon. till fr. your lake gets stocked

What's the big deal if he is right or wrong the damn lake is getting stocked.....who cares what day! Thanks for the info Fish Monster

X2 I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast