Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Unbelievable Service From Team 57 Store

Default Unbelievable Service From Team 57 Store

For those involved in keeping the Legacy going of Team 57 (Donna) and others I would just like to say as a first time purchaser of Team 57 T-shirts that the service and quality is second to none. I placed my order for 2 shirts and recieved a e-mail conformation very quickly and some how I recieved my order the next day! Now I wouldn't expect this type of delivery to be the norm but I was stoked. As for the quality, well the artwork and detail on these is phenominal. I'm sure that most of you have experienced this and this is old news to you but if you have not made a purchase from the Team 57 store do yourself a favor and get some of this sick gear. Remember Christmas is right around the corner.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying the shirts.

D

That's Team57 customer service at its finest! Donna probably sent Wingnut in his hybrid for that over night delivery. You guys are off the hook!

Awesome! Another great testimony to our Team 57 Family :)