Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bako ducts - the postmen strike again...nor wind nor storm....nor sleet or hail !

you really looked exhausted ... the face hahaha... good job... I'll be hitting there next week try my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Yeah that was me in texas (just visiting family) but note that I am not a Bako boy, I live in Castaic now...not that I limit myself to any region due to where I live...I don't mind traveling to get some action...

It's the price we pay if ya wanna slay : )

The bako boys are Trailblazer (scott) and Cutbait (mike)....the good 'ol boys....

Nice guys too I might add...they just need to learn the power of soap and water and a shower !.....ha ha ha ha...
    just kidding....(not really-ha ha ha !)
    AKA Redneck Patrol when Gawry's *** breaks down, again and again.

Nice fish compadre!!! You slayed them, slayed them good my friend. You even got the elusive Breeze71 on some fish.

I half expected you guys to run up on the Quail and show some massive Quail blood spillage. But I guess the stinch of our many Dairies has intoxicated you to the point of withdrawl's. Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!

Makes one wonder if you do like this "farm raised", "back country" life style???

Well its certainly not West Hollywood {where you club}...

Oh and nice slayage again

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    AKA Redneck Patrol when Gawry's *** breaks down, again and again.

I half expected you guys to run up on the Quail and show some massive Quail blood spillage. But I guess the stinch of our many Dairies has intoxicated you to the point of withdrawl's. Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!
    Yeahup....I gotta admit..the redneck patrol has come to my rescue and that's somethin' I'm indebted to you for ....

but ya GOTTA stop those late night calls with that heavy breathin....you keep tellin' me it's in regards to slay envy but I know what your real intensions are !

I'm gonna have verizon block your # in fact..I may have to put you on that neighbrhood no no phone list with your address...

you know the one where they leave things on your doorstep that are burning.....and do some bashing on sundays !

As for Quail.....we WERE actually going to go THERE instead...but the thought of that hike with all the layered clothing and rain gear just didn't appeal to me....maybe this coming weekend..
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 11-22-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

Seems every post from FTS has the word "Bako" in it!

Makes one wonder if you do like this "farm raised", "back country" life style???

Well its certainly not West Hollywood {where you club}...

Oh and nice slayage again
    Awwww man….no need to be slinging the mud just because your “OTHER” plans stopped you from getting your slay on…..

I looked up you’re my space site ….

and it reffered all your visitors to review your blog on facebook !

which then re-directed them to that “ALTERNATIVE” site

…..then it instructed them to text to an undisclosed # then twitter an address that coincidently was located in that WEST HOLLYWOOD zip code local…

It concluded with something about an afterparty at Pomegranite fields out in bako….. behind the fallen tree’s near the almond highway…..

It also mentioned something bout some candy being given out or something…!

it was very vaque but it said something about Hershey’s being given out on the Hghwy….

I stopped there …things got a little too funky and I knew you would be getting your fill in the fields and would NOT be slaying any feesh that night..

I hope you made it home OK….

Sincerely…

Gary
    (LMAO !------woooo-hooooo !)
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 11-22-2010 at 05:49 PM.

We show you our spots/how to cast/how to SLING!!LOL,,,And what do you do?,,,,,,SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!,,,WTG My down south brother.

Not bad for a rookie!

WTG BREEZE!

trail blazer
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    We show you our spots/how to cast/how to SLING!!LOL,,,And what do you do?,,,,,,SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY,,,

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!,,,WTG My down south brother.

Not bad for a rookie!

WTG BREEZE!

trail blazer
    No seriously, it was great ta get some fishin time in with my buddy...and bonus....we caught some fish...

Good time buddy....good times !

They were all yoked out feesh too.....saweeeet !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12