Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/19 AV Duct

I went out Wed evening and Thanksgiving morning to the same spot and had no luck. A guy fishing with us got a 6lber. Our reels and tips kept icing up in the morning. It was pretty cold. I think it is going to produce tho. If it stops snowing I am going to get out this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Michael View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen. BTW the limit for the AV section of the duct is 10 striper of any size. 10 in 20 min I think not.
    i must be mistaken then, i always believed it was 2.

Quote Originally Posted by adicfor View Post
    I went out Wed evening and Thanksgiving morning to the same spot and had no luck. A guy fishing with us got a 6lber. Our reels and tips kept icing up in the morning. It was pretty cold. I think it is going to produce tho. If it stops snowing I am going to get out this afternoon.
    Right on and good luck.

Thanks. Maybe we will run in to each other. I try to get out a few times a week. Thanks for all the tips. I have been reading your posts for a little while now.

Sweet job adicfor!!!!

Pay attention to how soon the fish hit when you arrive.

FU!
    I was just going to put "FU!", but an error popped up & demanded that I lengthen my post to at least 10 characters. I hope this will be sufficient.

You shouldn't go camping all the time when I fish. You will get yours soon enough. Unless the water stays down like we saw last night. That sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12