Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: A-duct fever 11/18/2010

Default A-duct fever 11/18/2010

Couldn't help myself. Just had to make one more trip out this week. Got out to the duct at about 4pm and the water wasn't moving very much at all. So i tried some bait fishing and didn't even get a nibble. But right before sun down the fish started to move at the surface.
    So i tied a top water lure on and made about 4 casts before i got ant kind of action. That fish must have been blind !! He missed my bait 3 times on the way in. So i tossed it a couple more times and finally got him to hit again. He missed on his first try but i slowed it down just enough that the second one was a charm.

I was fishing with my smaller rig with just some real lite line and was afratd he was going to braek me off. I hadn't brought the net down so i waited until a car came across the bridge and i started waving like crazy. This young girl named rebecca stopped and she was kind enough to throw my net over the fence to me. Still a couple of good samaritans around.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAVE'S STRIPER 11-18-10 001.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	27150 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAVE'S STRIPER 11-18-10 002.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	27151

nice job !

way to change up the tactics to get 1 to play :)