Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More Big Bear Pics 11-13-10

Quote Originally Posted by stg68 View Post
    I think you are in the wrong website, this is all about fishing, not killing .......
    You too missed the jist of the j
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couesdeer77 View Post
    You too missed the jist of the joke. I quess some on this site just don't have a since of humor. Oh just to let you know, I see alot of pictures in this section not related to fishing. Please respond to them in the future as well. If hunting is not your cup of tea, well your missing a great experience. If you think I am not a fisherman you may want to check my many post on this site.

Also, I see alot of pictures of dead fish on this site, if killing is your issue.

Take care
    couesdeer77
    Sorry, I am not trying to offend you.
    Hunting just not me, and I did respond to some of them.
    I guess this website became something what I am not expected .......

Nice "Big Bear"
    you've got there!

I swear,
    you're getting in peoples hair.

In case that poem is hard to understand, nice take, enjoy your many dinners.

Nice bag. Way to go man. I think I want to try some bear chilli........is bear meat lean with fat around it or is it a fatty tissue meat?

Cool experience. You know any time you kill anything fuzzy and post pics other than on a hunting site, you'll get a few disapprovals. There are so many diverse outlooks here. I, myself don't have an issue one way or another. I like some non fishing related stuff. It gives us a chance to get to know our FNN family in more ways. Congrats on your bag.

Hunting doesn't bother me, so long as the kill is consumed and not wasted.

siiiiiiiiiiiicccccccck bear man and f' all the haters

Congrats on a successful trip! Quality Bear!

To bad you are being harassed! You paid the State to have the opportunity for a chance to be successful. No Guarantee for sucess except for you putting some hard work into it to be successful!

I am sure the same haters would be happy to call the local authorities when the same Bear was in their backyard in the city due to lost habitat, over population, competition for territory, and lack of food! The state would then spend money to hire a professional to take it versus some income!

Unlike deer season, Bear season ends when a set quota is met for a sustainable population and it is season over!

Again Congrats!

Steve .
    Last edited by flyngby; 11-26-2010 at 09:32 PM.

What I like about fishing is I always Catch and Release them but hunting...hmmm, can we CnR them?

Quote Originally Posted by nelayan View Post
    What I like about fishing is I always Catch and Release them but hunting...hmmm, can we CnR them?
    So I'm confident that
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast