Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clemente and a few bass 6,7,8,9,& 10 lbs...

Quote Originally Posted by pipelayer5150
    seriously guys b4 u ask what kinda bait/lure used read the report he has said
    at least twice in this thread that he used and amber tady 45 the report isnt just a picture book read it b4 asking questions....
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seatech, no need for the long explaination. Like you said, most of us know the reasoning behind the photochop..... :appl: :appl: :appl:

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, DAY!!!!

Keep that spot to yourself! I completely agree with not sharing a spot that you know some lurker will go harvest the next day, ESPECIALY when it comes to hog Calicos. I'm not a C&R Nazi but I do agree with the theory of letting the broodstock go, in 20 years I can't remember ever killing a single Calico for myself...

Thanks for the report and more importantly protecting our sport!

Slow to grow, so let’em go!

Great report Ed. Those are some pigs for sure! Well done as usual! :thumb:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but here's the truth about Seatech. I began reading these boards religiously a few years ago. It was Ed's Huntington Harbour reports early on that got me interested in kayak fishing. Many of his backgrounds were blurred, and truthfully, I was relatively new to fishing and thought that was a little odd. So I sent him an email asking about his setup, where to launch, tidal movement, etc. He not only took the time to email me back, he laid EVERYTHING out...including tackle suggestions, kayak advice, and exact locations of his favorite spottie holes. :shock:

The LURKERS on this forum need to understand that this guy has no problem helping other people out. Blurring the background is completely justified when posting pics online. Try sending a PM/email if you want advice or general locations from some of the more experienced guys on these boards. That's the best approach IMHO.

Okay....I'm done :soapbox:

WOW, I wish I had days like that. Of course, up here in Ventura, The Calicos just arent as plentiful. But Nice Fish guys.

awesome day out on the water!!!

congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarbourAnglr
    Great report Ed. Those are some pigs for sure! Well done as usual! :thumb:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but here's the truth about Seatech. I began reading these boards religiously a few years ago. It was Ed's Huntington Harbour reports early on that got me interested in kayak fishing. Many of his backgrounds were blurred, and truthfully, I was relatively new to fishing and thought that was a little odd. So I sent him an email asking about his setup, where to launch, tidal movement, etc. He not only took the time to email me back, he laid EVERYTHING out...including tackle suggestions, kayak advice, and exact locations of his favorite spottie holes. :shock:

The LURKERS on this forum need to understand that this guy has no problem helping other people out. Blurring the background is completely justified when posting pics online. Try sending a PM/email if you want advice or general locations from some of the more experienced guys on these boards. That's the best approach IMHO.

Okay....I'm done :soapbox:
    Probably one of the best posts I have read in a long time. Hats off to you Seatech for catch and release and for helping out a fellow angler. I too have helped a few when they just simply send me a pm. Heck I even take them there on my boat, and yes there are many lurkers here for sure and yes you will have your spot raped if you are not careful. Chances are I may never make it to San Clemente anyways but it sure was fun to read.

Duc

Well stated Duc. I've always enjoyed your reports btw....especially the stuff from Cabo. :thumb:

Sorry for the delayed response, vacations, soccer, work; just way too busy these days!

Thanks I REALLY appreciate the positive feedback and support, it's this type of chatter that makes the site work.

...and with that said heading back to Clementes in the next few days to see if we can repeat the magic.

A good friend of mine also got this one a few weeks ago at Clemente: 10lbs 8oz!!!!

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Seatech
    Sorry for the delayed response, vacations, soccer, work; just way too busy these days!

Thanks I REALLY appreciate the positive feedback and support, it's this type of chatter that makes the site work.

...and with that said heading back to Clementes in the next few days to see if we can repeat the magic.

A good friend of mine also got this one a few weeks ago at Clemente: 10lbs 8oz!!!!

Ed
    omg what a bass! you catch one of those, and it makes all the gas money, the ride, and the hassle of san clemente worth while!

:shock: WOW nice fish fellas!

great report! :thumb:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234