Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Rubber Ducky Trip w/Tailman 11 / 10 18lb BSB !!

Default Rubber Ducky Trip w/Tailman 11 / 10 18lb BSB !!

great report as usual Ron,
    is it my imagination or does it seem like the bsb are making a comeback from almost near extinction. It seems like there are more and more caught these days (as opposed to the 80s and 90s).

Joe

Nice sized BSB.
    I hope it stays a little decent till Tuesday. I'm trying to get enough guys to head out on Jackpot Jimmy's, fathers boat.....what r your plans?!?
    Thanks for the report and the pics,
    Robert
    <><

Hi Megsdad,

Nope not your imagination, PV is just full of the critters !! Kinda wierd but they're lots caught at the Piipe too .... buddy caught a juvenile today on the Ducky there !! Love them as they will hit plastics. I normally catch 2 or 3 on the moo-moos in the Spring.

JapanRon

Once again, nice report Ron. Always a good read that makes me want to head out and do some fishing.

Hi murrieta angler,

Myself, I'm still working on my boat project and I'm lucky enough to get out on the Ducky fairly often so I get my fishy fix. Winter is approaching with some rough water ahead till Spring but ....... gotta go fishing with the gang soon. 1 Ducky trip = 3 or more moo-moo trips !! :)

JapanRon