Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RAIDERS, what the ?????

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Raider Fan,,, get ready for an old time *** whoopin... SD is getting healthy and Rivers is on his game...
    Oh yea... Best "D" in the NFL.
    Healthy my baLL$ ALL U RAIDER HATERS SHUT UR TRAP! AT LEAST TILL NEXT WEEK.Best defense?We ran the ball right down there pipehole,Oh and poor cromartie got( knocked the f##k out).They were getting healthy till they played real men we took out half there starters hahahaha.
    Last edited by jbassc; 12-05-2010 at 06:52 PM.

GO Raiders !

DR

Damn, how did I miss this thread!!!

Raiiiiiders!!! One Nation, the Raider Nation!!!

I see it as funny how all the HATERS love to HATE on the Raiders, I mean come on, how sh***y have we been the last 8 years? How can you hate so much on a sh***y team? lmao all day to the Haters and ex-fans...A true fan sticks by their team no matter what....

Josh you are correct when you say The NFL is a better product when the Raiders are competitive!! That's true talk right there! Any real NFL fan would know this because when we are competitive WE BRING IT!!!

Give us another year or two as we have deep talent, just need to get it all together and show some cosistency, on offense especially...The major thing is we can't keep playing musical chairs with the QBs, let Campbell play out ther rest of the season as you can see he plays much better when he doesn't have to worry about getting benched after a slow start...He should have started that Miami game!!!..Grads is not the answer, and I believe Campbell isn't either but he's been getting us the wins and thats what its all about!!!

Got to give it to the Raider on this years draft, very very good draft and it shows...

Now let's get them Jags this week!!!!

Can we finally get those Bolt lovers to shut up now. Really.. I am so tired of hearing how they are going to the superbowl. They are done now. The Raiders are on there way back up the ladder. Chargers suck!!!!!!! Please don't move that lame team to L.A. Its bad enough we have the clippers here. and they have never won anything. Go Raiders. Raider4life.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    Can we finally get those Bolt lovers to shut up now. Really.. I am so tired of hearing how they are going to the superbowl. They are done now. The Raiders are on there way back up the ladder. Chargers suck!!!!!!! Please don't move that lame team to L.A. Its bad enough we have the clippers here. and they have never won anything. Go Raiders. Raider4life.

clippers are sorry! Im just glad we shut everyones mouth including all the nfl network people who are suppose to know what the hell there talikng about well we got this lames out of the way and now were 4-0 in our division and have a tough game coming this week. SILVER AND BLACK BABY ALL DAY!

come on manning are you ready to feel some pain this weekend?

Playoffs or not all u raider haters have to admit we still had a great season if it wasnt for a few chip shot losses we could of easily been number one in our division,Congrats to our coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Playoffs or not all u raider haters have to admit we still had a great season if it wasnt for a few chip shot losses we could of easily been number one in our division,Congrats to our coaching staff.

Can't see wasting hours and hours watching football anymore.
    Turn off the fricken TV and go outside. Go fishing or something.
    Don't let a TV control you.

Get off the couch. Get over it.

DR

Raiders Nation is n da house. Touchdown..... Raiderssssssss.... LOL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234