Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAIDERS, what the ?????

5-4 now, and they beat a legit KC Chiefs team last night. The Raider Nation may no longer be a Third-World pesthole.

The Traider's are going NOWHERE.

Lmao this thread just made my day. I couldnt stop laughing guys in S&M Fat guys in pig mask wearing dress's Lmao.

Yea the raiders are looking tuff this year ill admit.I hate the team with the passion but ill give credit wheres its due. I picked the raiders to be the AFC wet Champs this season and it looks like I made a good prediction.

Go Niners!!

Horrible first half The offense is not very good. Defense kept the game close.
    4th round pick out of Clemson had a huge game. Im glad Ford never gave up. He kept the raiders in the game.

It was a fun game to be at. Nothing better than an overtime win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Raiders just may sneak their way into a wild card spot.

"Protect the second ammendment"
    Last edited by Joshua; 11-21-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    yes, "WE" I play the most important position. i pay their salaries. Loyal fan Honestly, I could have played QB better than Russell. I know I have a better grasp of the offense than he did.
    "We" are a team. Raider Nation is a family. Disfunctional, but a family.
    Even when they suck, I claim my team. "We" will rise to our rightful spot as an elite team in the NFL (good thing no team in the NFL is dominant this year, Parity) The NFL is a better product when the Raiders are competitive.
    Please dont throw me in with some of the other Raider fans that think we are going to the Super Bowl based on 4 wins. It is a work in progress but we are finally moving in the right direction.

I will be at the game this sunday against KC. A win this week, will put us 1st in AFC west. I am finally able to conisider playoff posibilities and not whether we select 1 or 2 in the upcoming draft
    Very well said Joshua and I'm right with 'ya.......been a Raider since '80 when they came to L.A. as I was born & raised here and had no other team.

And the BEST part........my WIFE'S A CHEIF'S Fan....!!!

Raiders 4 Life....!!!

yes, "WE" I play the most important position. i pay their salaries. Loyal fan Honestly, I could have played QB better than Russell. I know I have a better grasp of the offense than he did.
    "We" are a team. Raider Nation is a family. Disfunctional, but a family.
    Even when they suck, I claim my team. "We" will rise to our rightful spot as an elite team in the NFL (good thing no team in the NFL is dominant this year, Parity) The NFL is a better product when the Raiders are competitive.
    Please dont throw me in with some of the other Raider fans that think we are going to the Super Bowl based on 4 wins. It is a work in progress but we are finally moving in the right direction.

I will be at the game this sunday against KC. A win this week, will put us 1st in AFC west. I am finally able to conisider playoff posibilities and not whether we select 1 or 2 in the upcoming draft
    Thats right bro its all about the silver and black and were coming ready to play anyone pittsburgh is up next this should be a good challenge for us.

Yea. can't wait for the game this weekend. bring on the steelers. time for the steelers to go on another losing streak. I think the raiders
    have a legitimate chance of beating the steelers. but they have to put rapelisburger on his back. I was at the game against the seahawks,
    and what a blast it was. No more going to san diego to watch the game there anymore. Season tickets next year for me. Heck it's only a 5 hour
    drive. Go Raiders. If they beat the steelers. we have a shot at the division. Still worried about the (piss ants) bolts

And the Raiders offense failed again. Campbell was pulled. That was the only good thing done the entire game.

half way through the season and we are .500 The defense has always blows. See what defense isnt on the field. They get a chance to rest and come out and make plays
    Coming from a EX Raider fan (till they moved back) I have no team because I 'm from LA.
    But let me tell you I am so glad all the Raider Inner City Gang Bang Hype is finally Dying.

1st The Raiders have not won 4 games in a row since 2002
    Just because they won 3 in a row is NO REASON to get excited.

NOW ANOTHER LOSS

If LA gets a team So Cal needs to support it.

Burn your Raiders Gear ! Raiders Suck !

Raider Fans are Homos.

Quit hanging on. Get over it.
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Coming from a EX Raider fan (till they moved back) I have no team because I 'm from LA.
    But let me tell you I am so glad all the Raider Inner City Gang Bang Hype is finally Dying.

1st The Raiders have not won 4 games in a row since 2002
    Just because they won 3 in a row is NO REASON to get excited.

NOW ANOTHER LOSS

If LA gets a team So Cal needs to support it.

Burn your Raiders Gear ! Raiders Suck !

Raider Fans are Homos.

Quit hanging on. Get over it.
    DR
    I have one rule when it comes to bashing another team., You must be a loyal fan of some team. Most people that dont are usually front runners.

I have never heard of a Ex-Fan. Either you are a fan or not. If you are an ex-fan that means you never really were a fan.
    Tha Nation is strong.
    I agree that the ganster thug image is dying off and that is a good thing. NWA popularized the Raiders ganster image. Easy E died from aid. Dre and Ice Cube are millionares. And the Raiders are lucky to be a .500 team at the end of the season
    I will still watch and be frustrated.
    I am a loyal fan. One good thing about being a 500 team is that we cant screw up the #1 overall draft pick this year

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast