Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RAIDERS, what the ?????

Default RAIDERS, what the ?????

half way through the season and we are .500 The defense has always been solid, it is the offense that blows. See what happens when the defense isnt on the field all the time. They get a chance to rest and come out and make plays

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    half way through the season and we are .500 The defense has always been solid, it is the offense that blows. See what happens when the defense isnt on the field all the time. They get a chance to rest and come out and make plays
    "we?" What position do you play? ;)

I think that .500 at this point in the season is a note-worthy achievement for your team. The Raiders are going to be legit contenders for the AFC West soon. Not this season, but soon...

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    "we?" What position do you play? ;)

I think that .500 at this point in the season is a note-worthy achievement for your team. The Raiders are going to be legit contenders for the AFC West soon. Not this season, but soon...
    yes, "WE" I play the most important position. i pay their salaries. Loyal fan Honestly, I could have played QB better than Russell. I know I have a better grasp of the offense than he did.
    "We" are a team. Raider Nation is a family. Disfunctional, but a family.
    Even when they suck, I claim my team. "We" will rise to our rightful spot as an elite team in the NFL (good thing no team in the NFL is dominant this year, Parity) The NFL is a better product when the Raiders are competitive.
    Please dont throw me in with some of the other Raider fans that think we are going to the Super Bowl based on 4 wins. It is a work in progress but we are finally moving in the right direction.

I will be at the game this sunday against KC. A win this week, will put us 1st in AFC west. I am finally able to conisider playoff posibilities and not whether we select 1 or 2 in the upcoming draft
    Last edited by Joshua; 11-05-2010 at 09:11 AM.

The defense wasn't totally responsible for dropping 59 on the denver donkeys was it?

TD

yes, "WE" I play the most important position. i pay their salaries. Loyal fan Honestly, I could have played QB better than Russell. I know I have a better grasp of the offense than he did.
    "We" are a team. Raider Nation is a family. Disfunctional, but a family.
    Even when they suck, I claim my team. "We" will rise to our rightful spot as an elite team in the NFL (good thing no team in the NFL is dominant this year, Parity) The NFL is a better product when the Raiders are competitive.
    Please dont throw me in with some of the other Raider fans that think we are going to the Super Bowl based on 4 wins. It is a work in progress but we are finally moving in the right direction.

I will be at the game this sunday against KC. A win this week, will put us 1st in AFC west. I am finally able to conisider playoff posibilities and not whether we select 1 or 2 in the upcoming draft
    Cool! I'll watch for you in the crowd. Will you the one in the full face paint/studded leather S&M outfit or the one in Darth Vader mask and tinfoil spikes?

I picked the Chiefs to win over the Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    The defense wasn't totally responsible for dropping 59 on the denver donkeys was it?

TD
    Very true., But they have done most of the heavy lifting. Defense and special teams was the difference in the Chargers game
    The point is that is the offense can maintain a few long drives and score some points. The defense is well rested and ready to make plays. I am still concerned about the secondary.

This is not a great team, but is better than the garbage I have watched over the past 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Cool! I'll watch for you in the crowd. Will you the one in the full face paint/studded leather S&M outfit or the one in Darth Vader mask and tinfoil spikes?
    That will be a game time decision. Gotta see how I feel when I roll out of bed. Alot will depend on the weather. Rain and face paint are a bad mix
    Still better than fat guys wearing dresses with plastic pig snouts. Sounds like a bad night in Hollywood.

That will be a game time decision. Gotta see how I feel when I roll out of bed. Alot will depend on the weather. Rain and face paint are a bad mix
    Still better than fat guys wearing dresses with plastic pig snouts. Sounds like a bad night in Hollywood.
    the best ever was that guy in Denver who wore the barrel...

Quote Originally Posted by city dad View Post
    cool! I'll watch for you in the crowd. Will you the one in the full face paint/studded leather s&m outfit or the one in darth vader mask and tinfoil spikes?
    lmao!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast