Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Thats a shame. Clippers?

The ugly 3 game losing streak is over and although the transition to "Bynum Time" is going to be bumpy at first, its going to pay off come playoff time. All star play from Lamar coming off the bench has certainly done the Lakers right the past two seasons.

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 12-31-2010 at 12:15 AM.

one word fellas! CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Trout 1; 12-31-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

I hear that TD with a healthy Bynum and LO COMMING OFF THE BENCH means 3 PEAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    The ugly 3 game losing streak is over and although the transition to "Bynum Time" is going to be bumpy at first, its going to pay off come playoff time. All star play from Lamar coming off the bench has certainly done the Lakers right the past two seasons.

TD

Lakers 0wn !!

As a Laker fan I hate to say it, but they have no shot this year. It will either be San Antonio, Boston or Miami winning it all. All of the aformentioned teams have already clearly demonstrated they are superior to the Lakers in all aspects and simply have too much talent.

Lakers set a franchise record for keeping the Cavs to 57 points....wtg Lake Show!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBassHogExpert View Post
    As a Laker fan I hate to say it, but they have no shot this year. It will either be San Antonio, Boston or Miami winning it all. All of the aformentioned teams have already clearly demonstrated they are superior to the Lakers in all aspects and simply have too much talent.
    As a Laker fan you should also realize it is not how you start, it is how you finish. When was the last time the Lakers didn't start slow or play down to their opponents level until after Feb or March? Do you really think the Lakers have "no shot"? More "superior an all aspects" compared to Kobe, Pau, Bynum(if healthy), a playoff tested D-Fish and clutch shooting Artest....oh and the best 6th man in the league Odom? That doesn't compare even as reigning back to back champs? Phil Jackson will have this team primed and ready when it comes down to crunch time. I really can't see the Lakers losing in a 7 game series against the Spurs(or anyone else in the West for that matter) so let the Celts and Heat beat on eachother for 6+ games and bring'em on, keep the faith dude

TD

Quote Originally Posted by BigBassHogExpert View Post
    We got it this year (Celtics) the FakeShow might as well give up now!!!!!!

Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

"Fake Show" this Andrew!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    "Fake Show" this Andrew!

TD

U wanna play image war TD!?!?! haha

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast