Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlakers08 View Post
    When was the last time the bulls won the eastern finals conference?
    When was the last time they won a championship?
    Rose will not get the MVP!! But at the end just sit and watch the bulls get eliminated.
    It will be Lakers vs Boston!
    rose will not get MVP??what the hell are you smoking??!!and all the other things that you typed,who cares...what does that have to do with this year?oh are you just trying to shAt talk...thats cool...but we'll wait and see...

if you're missing tonights games vs the suns you're missing out on one hell of a game...

will this game everrrr end....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    will this game everrrr end....
    nice game.......went past my bedtime....

Rose certainly is worthy ... but don't know if he has enough rep ... if they finish first in the east that might do it

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Rose certainly is worthy ... but don't know if he has enough rep ... if they finish first in the east that might do it
    if you watch,anytime their playing,every announcer to every head coach says,he's clearly the front runner...but you never know in this league..sometimes its more of a popularity contest.

I dont listen to play by play guys since we lost chick I put on rock and roll and enjoy the LAKER SHOW .QUOTE=stepchild;531865]if you watch,anytime their playing,every announcer to every head coach says,he's clearly the front runner...but you never know in this league..sometimes its more of a popularity contest.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    I dont listen to play by play guys since we lost chick I put on rock and roll and enjoy the LAKER SHOW .QUOTE=stepchild;531865]if you watch,anytime their playing,every announcer to every head coach says,he's clearly the front runner...but you never know in this league..sometimes its more of a popularity contest.
    [/QUOTE]

i def,wouldnt listen to kcal too!!!there one sided...tnt have the best,honest play by play announcers,,,,give credit where credit is do......

The announcers are HATERS they always seem to want the LAKERS to lose. LAKERGANG STILL SMASHIN

710 LAKERGANG RADIO

0wning the Mavs in the 4th quarter....1st seed in the West is still doable, although I don't think the Lakers even need it. Great looking back at this thread when the Lakers were struggling, so glad Bynum is in purple n gold and NOT melo!

TD

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast