Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Mean while, in Miami....

thats what the bulls do to teams,,after we beat them three games in a season.........maybe BULLS lakers finals???????????

all us lakers fans know and expect a lil laker slump pre all star break its like a mini vaction before the second half of the season. Damn Lakers smashed on the Spurs so badly. I guess there were giving the Spurs a lil wake up call.

You have to remember that the Lakers are a playoff team. Same thing happen last season. This year its gonna be Lakers and Boston, Miami will be knock out on the second round and Chicago does not have any playoff experience!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlakers08 View Post
    You have to remember that the Lakers are a playoff team. Same thing happen last season. This year its gonna be Lakers and Boston, Miami will be knock out on the second round and Chicago does not have any playoff experience!!!
    what do you mean chicago doesnt have playoff experience.....the bulls have been the teams boston has had a hard time dealing with...the bulls will make believers out of all you laker fan...when this years finals will be thunder and bulls....

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    what do you mean chicago doesnt have playoff experience.....the bulls have been the teams boston has had a hard time dealing with...the bulls will make believers out of all you laker fan...when this years finals will be thunder and bulls....
    Lol! You are funny!! You'll see at the end! I hate Boston but Chicago will get beaten in the finals.

what do you mean chicago doesnt have playoff experience.....the bulls have been the teams boston has had a hard time dealing with...
    What does the Bulls giving Boston a hard time have to do with them having playoff experience?

What does the Bulls giving Boston a hard time have to do with them having playoff experience?
    if you go back and look....(playoffs)..luol deng was with the bulls,when they swept the defending champs,(heat)..carlos boozer was in some playoffs,korver,brewer,rose..all have playoff experience...you say these things like you would hate to see the bulls in the finals..so please dont tell me about playoff exp...

if you go back and look....(playoffs)..luol deng was with the bulls,when they swept the defending champs,(heat)..carlos boozer was in some playoffs,korver,brewer,rose..all have playoff experience...you say these things like you would hate to see the bulls in the finals..so please dont tell me about playoff exp...
    When was the last time the bulls won the eastern finals conference?
    When was the last time they won a championship?
    Rose will not get the MVP!! But at the end just sit and watch the bulls get eliminated.
    It will be Lakers vs Boston!

I'd love to see the Bulls in the Finals. I say these things because I'm refuting your claim that you say that they have playoff experience.

If you call 3 first round early exits as "experience," then so be it. And remember, the Celtics didn't have KG that year that the Chicago took them deep.

As a hater of Boston, and a hater of Miami because that's the popular thing to do, i'd LOVE to see Chicago in the Finals, just because I think it'd be an easier matchup for the Lakers (if they make it to the Finals).

But admit, of all the teams in the hunt, Chicago is the team that has the least playoff experience of anybody.

I'd love to see the Bulls in the Finals. I say these things because I'm refuting your claim that you say that they have playoff experience.

If you call 3 first round early exits as "experience," then so be it. And remember, the Celtics didn't have KG that year that the Chicago took them deep.

As a hater of Boston, and a hater of Miami because that's the popular thing to do, i'd LOVE to see Chicago in the Finals, just because I think it'd be an easier matchup for the Lakers (if they make it to the Finals).

But admit, of all the teams in the hunt, Chicago is the team that has the least playoff experience of anybody.
    i would have to disagree with your opionion,about being (easier)...i think chicago matches well with the lakers,,beisdes boozer....we have the big men,we rebound,we play solid defense.and the one true killer for the lakers,is they cant contain pg's..and if you havent noticed we have a top tier pg..that means kobe cant guard him like he guards rajon...so we'll wait and see..thats even if our teams make it that far....

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast