Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Default 2010 Lakers thread...the road to 3peat!

Looking strong right out the gate...less then 4 losses before X-mas is a reality, DAMN they look good so far! Bring on the Celtics(yes they deserve to be mentioned before Miami), bring on the Heat....BRING IT!!!!!

Pretty cool that Artest is raffling off his ring and donating the proceeds to charity. I know he is a little quirky to say the least, but this speaks volumes
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...s-ring-auction

So what do you think of this bling Doc Rivers?

Pretty cool holiday tribute, someone has some carving skillz!

GO LAKERS!!!

TD

They look like the league's most complete team. I think the Celtics will meet their maker during the playoffs due to the feared back-to-back games that their old people can't handle. I think Miami will have fresher legs during that point in time.

More importantly, what's the over/under on when Matt Barnes goes Ron Artest (pre-meds) on a fan, opponent, teammate, referee or significant other?

Lakers are definateley the team to beat....who r the heat....

GO LAKERS!!!!

Yea there looking good so far but i think we need a healthy bynum to 3 peat
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    looking strong right out the gate...less then 4 losses before x-mas is a reality, damn they look good so far! Bring on the celtics(yes they deserve to be mentioned before miami), bring on the heat....bring it!!!!!

Pretty cool that artest is raffling off his ring and donating the proceeds to charity. I know he is a little quirky to say the least, but this speaks volumes
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...s-ring-auction

so what do you think of this bling doc rivers? :wink:

pretty cool holiday tribute, someone has some carving skillz!

go lakers!!!

td

Well it looks like all the sports fans on Fnn finally have a team we all like and love lol. All I can say is the lake show is looking pretty legit right now 7-0 and it doesnt look like theres anyone thats gonna stop them soon. I was iffy about the pick up of Steve Blake but damn hes earning my respect as a laker man that guy can shoot a 3. Did some one mention the Heat? Who are they?

The only heat I know is the one coming off The Lakers cause they're on FIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Well it looks like all the sports fans on Fnn finally have a team we all like and love lol.
    I would like a buck for every person I know who says they like the Lakers/yankees and 9ers/cowboys/steelers...go figure!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 11-11-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I would like a buck for every person I know who says they like the Lakers/yankees and 9ers/cowboys/steelers...go figure!

TD
    alot of people you know sure must have good taste liking the 9ers,Lakers, and Yanks lol. Well so far I can honestly say I think the lakers got it locked down this year for the title again. The just look so unstopable right now the bench is playing great.

Yep....Lakers are looking better than the last season with the new arrivals. Should clear the West and meet Boston or Miami in the finals.

Sorry Boy's but were not all Laker Fans

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast