Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween pig! Weeeeee! Weeeee!

Default Halloween pig! Weeeeee! Weeeee!

We all celebrate Thanksgiving with a turkey but I also celebrate Halloween! With a pig! I was worried that last week was a fluke. But I might be doing something right finally. 2 DD’s in 2 sessions in the AV Duct and back to back with what else but KPN? The “STRIPER SNIPER”. This one had shoulder , arms, legs ,feet, hands and a big set of balls. He spooled me at least more than twice and had me hanging over the chain link fence trying to keep my line from rubbing on the buoy line cable and 20 to 30 minutes land. I have to get a new digital scale mine was in a bucket of rain water on my boat , enough said. So my wife weighed herself then again hold the pig. After the math, AND A NEW PB, DD FOR ME IT WEIGHS 16.5 lbs and is 31” long. ENJOY!!!

“KPN THE ONLY RULE”
    “KPN TME STRIPER SNIPER”
    Sorry about the pic’s it was the first time I used the remote for my Nikon D40.
    I just noticed if you zoom in or you have good eyes you can see my. Excuse me Khanh’s KPN.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1020.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	26706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1027.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	26704Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1024.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	26705
    COOL! What can I say! It’s finally happened to me and twice in 5 days.!! What a rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice fish FJ!

Hey I for got to add a interesting note. When I fellet him he had 1 or 2 one inch in diameter whole clams in side. So I have 3 explainations. If you have a better one or an opinion let's hear it.

(1.) He swallowed them in the ocean and his body couldn't digest the shell.
    (2.) He swallowed them in the ocean and swam all the way from the Sacramento Delta to were I caught him faster than he digest the clams.
    (3.) He swallowed them in the duct meaning they are fresh water clams. I know there are fresh water clams!
    But are there fresh water clams in the duct.
    JUST GOT ME THINKING??????????????

nice piggy, oink oink

Nice fish John. Yes there are clams in the duct. Lots of them as a matter of fact. The dirt bottom is packed with them. Next time you're out, let your lure sink to the bottom and reel slowly and your trebles will pick up some shells.

Congrat John...you're putting the wood to them...fantastic job. KPN rule............
    thx, j

Congrats on another personal best John. You're on a roll now.
    Now I have to say this (you always say it to me......), leave some fish for me....Remember NOT leaving any fish.....the DD one .........
    After talked to you on the phone, we went to the duct right away and got skunk. Check my report.

Congrats again bro. Go get some more .

Khanh.

Get outta here!!!!!!!
    Back to back PIGs???? You don't farm any pigs at all, FarmerJohn!

Can't say that I am not a little jealous cuz I am still looking for my very first double D!

GREAT job, John! what a beautiful fish!
    Congrats!!!!!!!

Nice Catch John.

That's a nice one.

I'm with Khanh, leave some for me, too!

John, Tell them you got it in the mini duct to the right as you walk in. I have actually released a catfish in that mini duct when it had some water in it. It has tullies, reeds and used to have a foot or more of water.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast