Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hansen dam allows float tubes?

yeah exactly what TKC said at one time that was a real lake, I remember fishing it with my pops but now? urgh besides at least at the concrete hole with no structure you can see if your car is being stolen or at least there's people around to see, the other side you take WAY more chances.

Caught the skunk today...
    Finally found schooling LMB by the spillway. Bit the ends off of my yum dingers (senkos) in the bass color (green/white) when wacky rigged. Water is super clear too!

Man, I need a tube...

i was at the lower lake last night,not too shabby. 3 in a row. then i heard the coyotes messing around in the treeline.called it quits....
    hey , DD..sorry to hear about your friend.as an ex-soldier , i can honestly say i know what it's like to lose a team member.
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...shing/carp.jpg
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...g/DSC00511.jpg
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...g/DSC00623.jpg

Will be out there today with XJ. Look for the pair with Cumaras

yes the..."pair" haha

"ex-soldier" is someone who was in the army, this hard charger was a Marine and a LAPD officer, sorry snake just had to clear that up.

Default anyone for tubing hansen dam tomorrow?

i gotcha , D.D. but to me any one that wears a uniform and protects our people bleeds red , white and blue as far as i'm concerned. once again , my condolences..

Quote Originally Posted by Elkubano13 View Post
    yes the..."pair" haha
    Wish you would come fish sometime

Met up with snakeplissken this am same thing as the other day on the fish finder nothing until we met up at the rocks where fish finder only marked one, then he caught a little rat.

After a bit we decided to move to another spot forgot my anchor was out so went to pick it up and felt like I was pulling something else besides the anchor, we couldn't figure it out, Snake said if I see a head or an arm I'm outta here, turns out to be a 55 gallon drum. My anchor managed to go right through the hole that was in it, once inside the four "wings" per say opened up and got stuck.

So heads up red marker by the rocks half way between marker, rocks, and the wall to the right it's there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12