Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite on garlic

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Is it better than a combo of powerbait/nightcrawler?
    One of my best producers last season was what they call "Ham & Eggs" which is a power egg and 1/2 an inflated NC rigged on a #10 mosquito hook. I would dip that in my Bite-On Garlic before casting it out.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    Better yet,If it works so good hows about some pics of the fish caught with it. I'm just sayin' cause it sounds like some used car salesmen.....
    I wish I could return all the stuff I have bought over the years of "this is the best........" Hell i'd be rich.

The website has a lot of pics. But here a report I put up last week, we were using Bite-On. http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...t.-Lakes-10-29

Trout 1
    Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Default heck yeah it works!

Now if only they had that for women too id be set. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Duffer View Post
    Now if only they had that for women too id be set. Lol
    It's about time you joined... Lurker...

love sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    If you go check out their website they have a ton of pics. Also if you search Bite On Garlic on this site i'm sure a few pics will pop up. Where do you usually fish? I'd love to show you how good their products truely do work sometime. Give it a try, the stuff is amazing!

TS
    I usually fish Gregory/Silverwood/Santa Fe Dam/Puddlestone. Is it just for bait & wait or does it work with lures etc. Just look at how many scents that are out on the market and they all say "this is the best/most productive scent availble" Just tired of shellin out money with no return on the investment. But if it works I need to see it work.I am not knocking the product.Lets just i am thrifty.

I usually fish Gregory/Silverwood/Santa Fe Dam/Puddlestone. Is it just for bait & wait or does it work with lures etc. Just look at how many scents that are out on the market and they all say "this is the best/most productive scent availble" Just tired of shellin out money with no return on the investment. But if it works I need to see it work.I am not knocking the product.Lets just i am thrifty.
    This product works very well on the night crawler set-up along with the dough baits. We have 2 new products that contains a glitter for that extra BLING! The only way you will see these results your self is to click on the link and order yourself some. It will not be disappointed!

98% of the time I use lures/jigs and i dip them in Bite-On and kill it!

Trout 1
    Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    One of my best producers last season was what they call "Ham & Eggs" which is a power egg and 1/2 an inflated NC rigged on a #10 mosquito hook. I would dip that in my Bite-On Garlic before casting it out.

TS
    Shouldn't that be called "Sausage & Eggs"?

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    Shouldn't that be called "Sausage & Eggs"?
    LMAO!!!!!! sounds better to me!!!!

Andrew

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast