Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite on garlic

where do they sell this at in So Cal...

go online and google them.
    Last edited by the killa fish taco; 10-28-2010 at 12:37 AM.

http://www.anglerbros.com/ Very good products!!
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Check out the link on the right side of the page..... (ANGLER BROTHERS) -->-->-->-->-->-->

Man I used this stuff for the first time this past weekend,I caught 4 of the biggest trout Ive ever caught.

What store sells them?

Better yet,If it works so good hows about some pics of the fish caught with it. I'm just sayin' cause it sounds like some used car salesmen.....
    I wish I could return all the stuff I have bought over the years of "this is the best........" Hell i'd be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    Better yet,If it works so good hows about some pics of the fish caught with it. I'm just sayin' cause it sounds like some used car salesmen.....
    I wish I could return all the stuff I have bought over the years of "this is the best........" Hell i'd be rich.
    Just wait until everyone starts posting up their trout reports. Better yet, look up some reports from last trout season, you'll be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerBill View Post
    Better yet,If it works so good hows about some pics of the fish caught with it.
    If you go check out their website they have a ton of pics. Also if you search Bite On Garlic on this site i'm sure a few pics will pop up. Where do you usually fish? I'd love to show you how good their products truely do work sometime. Give it a try, the stuff is amazing!

TS

Is it better than a combo of powerbait/nightcrawler?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast