Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bite on garlic

I do nothing but trolling and I wouldn't fish without having Bite-On in my arsenal. I have a container that I pour about 2 bottles worth of B-O in. Before letting my lure, spoon, etc.... out I dip it in the B-O. It's amazing to see the scent trail/oil slick that the B-O leaves in the water as I let my line out.

I usually have a 3rd rod on the boat ready to go to make set-up changes faster. I always leave my 3rd set-up soaking in the B-O till i'm ready to use it. When i'm ready to change to a different set-up i'll bring one in, grab my set-up thats been soaking in the B-O and let that one out not having to lose any time to re-tying lures and what not. Also all the extra time soaking my 3rd set-up in the B-O till i'm ready to use it can do nothing but increase my odds at catching fish.

Its also crazy how long this stuff really does last. Every lure, spoon, etc... in my box smells of B-O and is all greasy. With that being said if your going to be using B-O on your trolling lures, spoons, etc.... i'd suggest re-applying everytime before you let a line out. If the bites a bit slow i'd suggest bringing in your lines and re-applying the B-O every 20-30 mins.

Give any of the Bite-On Fish Attractants a try. They truely have changed the way I fish. Feel free to search my name here on FNN and see all the success i've had using B-O. Also try searching for Bite On and see the many other reports from other anglers who've had success using B-O.

Hope to see ya'll out on the water soon!!!

TaperSteve
    Last edited by TaperSteve; 03-07-2011 at 10:25 AM.

It works great for Trout!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567