Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dirty Thoughts!

She looked better on "Real Chance of Love"...
    Last edited by the killa fish taco; 10-27-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    She looked better on "Real Chance of Love"...
    That's who she looks like....blonde baller chick!

Quote Originally Posted by Lip Ripperz View Post
    The white gunky stuff is actually a little white heart, just kinda hard to see because the ad was so small. :-/
    Should've used a different color and item. The picture is quite misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    That's who she looks like....blonde baller chick!
    it is her....

Well, since there are two threads going around with the same topic, I thought I would just copy and paste what I wrote on the other thread...
    Lip Ripperz have great product and sponsor FNN, if that's the image they decided to go with, good. Would we be saying that if it was a Levis ad with a girl wearing some low cut jeans? I don't think so, but knowing how everyone complains about every single thing now and days, maybe they will. The point is... Who cares? I don't care about the ad, they can put Lip Ripperz in bold letter and I'll still look it up. Or maybe they should put a buff guy on the ad so it can inspire me to go out fishing more with some Lil' Ripperz and become strong just like him. HAHAHA!

And here's a little extra. Yes this is a family environment website and that's why it stands out from other fishing sites. I have cut down on my cussing because of this site's no vulgarity policy. But come on, how many kids actually come on here? How many are grown men or grown women? I'm pretty sure we can handle blondy licking her finger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123