Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVL Sunday 10-24

Ifish: Nice report and congrats on the hookups!! Totally with ya on the respect :)

My buddy and I are headed out tomorrow with Art!! Way looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by castone001 View Post
    Ifish: Nice report and congrats on the hookups!! Totally with ya on the respect :)

My buddy and I are headed out tomorrow with Art!! Way looking forward to it!
    You will know immediatly you made the right choice!

Nice going to you and your girl and I tip my hat to you both for fishing together and again another tip of the hat for respecting the sanctity of the guide's teaching.

There are many who feel that that information should be given out on a whim and thats not the case, the guide utilizes many YEARS of experience and compacts it into a day and encompasses all the finer points that apply to that pattern at that time, by all means it should not be handed out on the free flowing wind...

salute to you and it's nice to see you slaying some feesh together....too bad about the lost fish but thats fishing, the fish must win once in a while...that'll keep ya'll coming back for more and seems like you landed some quality fish there....

Post a few more pics next time : )

But nice job out there.....

Salute !
    Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12