Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 10/23 Good Day

Default 10/23 Good Day

I enjoy reading all the fishing report posts for DVL, so here is a post from today. Check out the picture of the bluegill I caught on a shad bait, biggest one I have ever caught, I released it after the photo - it was too beautiful of a specimen to kill.
    Bait was up everywhere, but the S side of the lake seemed best, with random coves holding tons of bait and busting bass and stripers mixed together. We boated a couple nice stripers while fishing for bass. We also had a good day on bass to 4 lbs. This bite lasted throughout the day, as it was overcast most of the day. I love the way the bass relate to open water and mix it up with the stripers!

Quote Originally Posted by OHDB View Post
    I enjoy reading all the fishing report posts for DVL, so here is a post from today. Check out the picture of the bluegill I caught on a shad bait, biggest one I have ever caught, I released it after the photo - it was too beautiful of a specimen to kill.
    Bait was up everywhere, but the S side of the lake seemed best, with random coves holding tons of bait and busting bass and stripers mixed together. We boated a couple nice stripers while fishing for bass. We also had a good day on bass to 4 lbs. This bite lasted throughout the day, as it was overcast most of the day. I love the way the bass relate to open water and mix it up with the stripers!

Very nice bluegill! Good job on the catch and release!

Nice fish..thanks for the report..

Well done sir.....congrats on the feesh!

Very nice! Awesome job on the release as well. She's a beaut!

I commend for releasing that pig of a Bluegill, most people would have just kept it. Again really nice job on the BG and other fish.

Nice - hopefully it's as good Sunday - today- heading out right now!

Join Date Jul 2008
    Posts 3

Man, I sure hope your fishing more often then that!!!
    That bass boat will get rusted out!!! LMAO....

Nice job and great report. Nice Gill.