Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duct, I want More, More, More

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    No skunk for Ron either. He got that broke back micro.

I have lost quite a few KPN to the duct myself. I hate it when they snag on a first cast right out of the package though. It happens. That's part of fishing. I find all kinds of stuff at the duct but no KPN yet. I know someone that found one hung up on a ladder and was able to get it but he has lost quite a few to the duct too.
    Breaking a few eggs to make an omelette :-)
    nice fish!

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    No skunk for Ron either. He got that broke back micro.

I have lost quite a few KPN to the duct myself. I hate it when they snag on a first cast right out of the package though. It happens. That's part of fishing. I find all kinds of stuff at the duct but no KPN yet. I know someone that found one hung up on a ladder and was able to get it but he has lost quite a few to the duct too.
    Duct tally (2) KPN (1) spro lipless (2) Mag Force Rat-L-Traps Many many jig heads and flukes, hooks, sinkers ... So far all I have found was a pair of rusty pliers, a rod holder and (1) KPN which caught a few fish the other night. :D

Since switching to a baitcasting setup and better rod my fish count has gone way up compared to the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Michael View Post
    Duct tally (2) KPN (1) spro lipless (2) Mag Force Rat-L-Traps Many many jig heads and flukes, hooks, sinkers ... So far all I have found was a pair of rusty pliers, a rod holder and (1) KPN which caught a few fish the other night. :D

Since switching to a baitcasting setup and better rod my fish count has gone way up compared to the previous year.
    Hey! that KPN you found was probably mine.

Could you send it to me please?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12