Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My personal best & KPN with a double "D"

Did Khanh's have an extra KPN in the lip? My buddy got busted off the day before on a good one going under buoy line.

Hai, get out of my favorite place

Congrat Hai & KPN....you guys rock...
    j

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    Did Khanh's have an extra KPN in the lip? My buddy got busted off the day before on a good one going under buoy line.

Hai, get out of my favorite place
    No Yolo,
    The DD T-Bone my lures....Funny I asked Hai after he netted the fish....Where is the lures??? Did you see the lure anywhere.
    This info is for you Z.....There were 5 scupin in the the DD belly, 3 of them are 4" long, nice size.

"Hai, get out of my favorite place "...........Hey! Be nice to share......

I'm glad they're starting to bite up there.

Khanh.

Quote Originally Posted by huukup12 View Post
    Congrat Hai & KPN....you guys rock...
    j
    Thanks James.
    I was a good night......

Khanh.

Hai,
    Thanks for the invite bro.
    The lures business keep me at home and I'm glad you call .
    It was a great night. Althrough you did not get the DD yet, but you got a PB.....not bad bro....Hope you get em next time.

Khanh.

Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    No Yolo,
    The DD T-Bone my lures....Funny I asked Hai after he netted the fish....Where is the lures??? Did you see the lure anywhere.
    This info is for you Z.....There were 5 scupin in the the DD belly, 3 of them are 4" long, nice size.

"Hai, get out of my favorite place "...........Hey! Be nice to share......

I'm glad they're starting to bite up there.

Khanh.
    Sculpin is good. They love those things.

I do share, lol. I told you the moss is gone and the fish are biting. Time for Hai to get his DD. This is the best start I have had in awhile as far as DD's go. There are micros of 6" to 8" reported so it means they spawned successfully this spring. I have not seen these micros in awhile. Lots of small silversides everywhere and they will fatten up the stripers for this winter and feed the new micros too. The duct has always gone in cycles and I hope there is a striper boom years to come. I think the lull is finally over with. In a few years it might be hard to skunk, lol? Well maybe not that good but it has been that good in the past?

Man those are some beautiful catch's! You guys both did a kick@ss job... Man I kinda hope I get this house approved up there now. I know what I'm doing after Class lets out... well and after homework...lol damn college...

Can we park the car next to the duct? and when you need to move to another spot. You just go back to your car and drive to your next spot?

Quote Originally Posted by NooB SaBass View Post
    Man those are some beautiful catch's! You guys both did a kick@ss job... Man I kinda hope I get this house approved up there now. I know what I'm doing after Class lets out... well and after homework...lol damn college...
    Hope you get the house. College student and you're buying a house, that's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    Can we park the car next to the duct? and when you need to move to another spot. You just go back to your car and drive to your next spot?
    Can't park along the duct. You just have to park somewhere then walk.

Hey Guy's What's a "KPN" Congrats on the really nice fish. I keep hearing KPN this and KPN that.
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 10-19-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast