Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bass at tiny park pond

Default Bass at tiny park pond

On my way to the post office on Saturday, I stopped at a little park pond near by to check out the "bass potential". My buddy mentioned this place to me about 3 years ago. It gets stocked with trout & cat fish now and then but it 's extemely small. If you wing it, you can end up hitting someone on the other side. " Dude, when they stock it, the whole place is lined with YOUR PEOPLE ", he said.

I figured that it has to have some bass, so I decided to give it a shot. Recently, my obsession has been catching bass out of "impossible" water. Anyway, I hooked a nice fish that is so dark and healthy. Had some guy on a bike took some video and quickly slipped it back in before people started noticing too much.

2. Default

Props.
    Recently, my obsession has been catching bass out of "impossible" water.
    Those are the most rewarding fish, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Props. Those are the most rewarding fish, hahaha
    Thanks. I fish for carps alot too. About 2 months ago hooked a 16 lbs carp and almost got spooled. I've been reading your posts and just might show up at your pond, Uninvited. :-)

4. Default

If you can find it ;)
    gl lemme know how you do