Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Red Lobster 10.5 lb

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor.Chilax View Post
    Last but not least... HAHAHA! How can we match that??? Way to go man.
    I heard of 15lb to 20lb lobster being cought. I wonder what's the record on the bigest lobster landed? I'm going for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    LOL :-) Photo Shop would surely make my life a lot easier, all my catches would be supper size. Here's a picture of another lobster landed the next day 10/12/2010 Thank for the complement.
    Is this bug sitting on the can?

Nice job out there and congrats!

TD

[QUOTE=E.A.R.G.;493749]LIAR!
    Thats a barely legal right next to a 3 inch lobster! babyy killerrr!!

The one to the right is barely legal lol. That was the smallest one I got on board. That bug and two of his
    buddy did make a good dinner. Garlic Butter Lobster Pasta ... Thank for the post good luck out on the water.

The one to the right is barely legal lol. That was the smallest one I got on board. That bug and two of his
    buddy did make a good dinner. Garlic Butter Lobster Pasta Ooo yeah!!!!... Thank for the post good luck out on the water.

Geez......thanx, now I want lobster pasta for breakfast.

TS

People said that the bigger lobster don't taste too well. But if you dice up the lobster so it can cook evenly. It pretty much tastes the same. I guess it just depend on how you cook it. I tried boiling my last big catch it didn't taste so well. The upper body was good but the tail didn't cook so well. When I dice the lobster and fried it... it was awesome. Thank for the post and good luck on the water.

They are still out there... just gotta put in the time. I put in 3 nights of hunting and it paid off. Thanks for the post. Good luck on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    damn wtg the buggies..that thing is huge
    Thanks it was a fun hunt. My crew on the boat trip out on the site of the bug.

I heard of 15lb to 20lb lobster being cought. I wonder what's the record on the bigest lobster landed? I'm going for the record.
    As you should! With already a 10.5lb'er under your belt, I'll be waiting for your next post with that 15lb'er. Good luck!

Nice bug!!!! Congrats homie!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast