Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S/o wed the real killer came to town with the double dr's of stripey death

Default S/o wed the real killer came to town with the double dr's of stripey death

i had one day off this week and decited i needed to fish stripey at the dvl by myself so i could do some real recon work without any distractions , its usally when i do my best work at which ever body of water im fishing ,because if you didnt know every piece of water the different fish act different,castaic fish stripers dont act like dvl fish or pyramid fish or silverwood fish or san antonio fish, eack stripey water they have there own different thing going on and it changes as the seasons change,anyway i was ready for some time on the boat by my self , even though skully was there hanging on the seat again,,,lol,,,,
    I STARTED WITH THE SINGLE LURE SETUP,THE WATER WAS WACKED OUT WITH GREEN CRAP AND THE WIND HAD NOT HAD A CHANCE TO BREAK IT UP.

THE SMALLER SCHOOLIES WHERE SPREAD OUT , I DID THE C AND R THING AND KEPT ROLLING
    SKULLY LIKED THE SCHOOLIES BUT AFTER ABOUT A DOZEN I GREW TIRED OF THE C AND R AND WANTED TO KILL SOMETHING BIGGER

SO IT WAS MOVE OUT OF THE AREA,PULL OUT THE LIGHT TACKLE SWITCH TO THE HEAVY STUFF AND GIVE MR STRIPEY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

THE BIGGER FISH LIKED THE T/O TRICKS I WAS USING, THIS IS WHAT THE WATER LOOKED LIKE ALL AROUND THE LAKE

THE STRIPEYS WERE IN REAL DEFINED ATTACK PATTERNS

THE ICE CHEST IS 48 INCHES SO YOU CAN SEE THEY WERE NICE UNITS BUT NOT THE FAT-PIGS I REALLY WANTED TO SLAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE BEST LURES OF THE DAY WERE THE WINGNUT SPECIAL OPPS STRIPEY DEATH SPECIALS ,SORRY I AM A GUIDE AND I CANT SHOW YOU THOSE PICS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOOK OUT MR STRIPEY ME AND WINGNUT ARE COMIN TO TOWN THIS WEEKEND,,,,,,,,SEE YOU ON THE WATER,,,,,,,,,,striperonly,,,,,,,,,,

Great job T/O,

Your on a slay wherever you go!

Nice fish......good day on the lake...

Outstanding and amazing. Someday soon I hope to have this lake figured out (Patterns, location, time of day and year).

Bob, glad to hear that the WMD I provided worked for ya.
    See ya this weekend... let's nuke em' good!

Nice solid units there.

To Bob- Great job on those stripers. As you know, there's some monsters out there in the 35-40 lb range that I'm sure you'll be posting pictures of soon. It's kind of nice fishing by yourself sometimes and to catch the fish that you did is pretty awesome. If you're fishing with Wingnut and his special "death specials" on Sunday, I'll see you destroying on the water................
    Barry A. Ogawa

nice little schoolies.

Quote Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
    nice photos Uncle Bob! Ya got me this day...lol, We lost much bigger ones, but the guys i had were still learnin, and "big stripey" was taking them to school...i had net ready-

lol-
    STILL following Bob ?

You knew he was stoppin' at the stripclub didn't you !

It's a DVL ritual heh he he heh : )

Nice slay factor Bob....keep on....."keepin' ON !"

There MUST Be BlooooooD !

Gary

Gary...man, TO drives like NASCAR. Susan is gona wring your head...then TO's gona use you as painted TO striper lure-over and over and over...til the paints all off... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast