Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/11 DD's in the mix again -kewly with J-

Kooly,
    Here is the recipe I used for those jailbird at Castaic - Thai Tom-Yum soup.
    1. fillet them & take out all hidden bones
    2. go to Asian Market and buy Thai Tom-Yum paste and fresh lemon grass, fresh mushroom, tomato, fresh Thai chili. You can get the gas table top in any Asian market for $15 & don't forget the gas canister too. In San Gabriel Vally -- 99 Ranch Market or Hawaii Market...In LA - A1 Market on Sunset. In Westminster - tons of Asian Market there as well...
    3. crack open 3 can of chicken broth & heat them up. Put in a couple spoon full of the Thai Tom-Yum paste and lemon grass, tomato, and chopped chili.
    4. Let it slow boil for 5 minutes to bring the lemon grass flavor out and whenever you ready to eat put in the fillet and mushroom, a little bit of salt or fish sauce for 5 minutes ( important -- don't over cook them )
    5. enjoy over Thai beer - priceless....

james

What's up my Ninja Warrior,

I thought you said those fish were from Silverwood not DVL. lol. "Who new". Looks like another great day on the Diamond for you and friend J. I guess I have to work double time on fixing my truck the next few days, so I can make it out this weekend.One question I have? How do you make those fish jump into your boat all the time? lmao.

Cow Patty

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    the tail dancers came from nearly 6yrs ago ,and nobody at dvl at the time was running them, then i got copied again,HEY KOOLY YOU DIDNT POST THE SCORE FROM YESTERDAY,,,,,,,,,I THINK I WON AGAIN,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,
    hey Uncle B, lol, ya shudda been runnin them for the past 6 years straight, probably would've stopped all the stripers from killin the holdies heheheh- only because my guys were still tryna learn the big striperways lol...

Quote Originally Posted by huukup12 View Post
    Kooly,
    Here is the recipe I used for those jailbird at Castaic - Thai Tom-Yum soup.
    1. fillet them & take out all hidden bones
    2. go to Asian Market and buy Thai Tom-Yum paste and fresh lemon grass, fresh mushroom, tomato, fresh Thai chili. You can get the gas table top in any Asian market for $15 & don't forget the gas canister too. In San Gabriel Vally -- 99 Ranch Market or Hawaii Market...In LA - A1 Market on Sunset. In Westminster - tons of Asian Market there as well...
    3. crack open 3 can of chicken broth & heat them up. Put in a couple spoon full of the Thai Tom-Yum paste and lemon grass, tomato, and chopped chili.
    4. Let it slow boil for 5 minutes to bring the lemon grass flavor out and whenever you ready to eat put in the fillet and mushroom, a little bit of salt or fish sauce for 5 minutes ( important -- don't over cook them )
    5. enjoy over Thai beer - priceless....

james
    hey james, i'm gona have to copy/paste and save it to Wdocument...thanks bud! wish i saved my stripers from the other day- i ended up giving it to the guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Cow Patty View Post
    What's up my Ninja Warrior,

I thought you said those fish were from Silverwood not DVL. lol. "Who new". Looks like another great day on the Diamond for you and friend J. I guess I have to work double time on fixing my truck the next few days, so I can make it out this weekend.One question I have? How do you make those fish jump into your boat all the time? lmao.

Cow Patty
    ahhh Silverwood..home of the "poppers" lol,, lastime i was there was when we all went Wheeli'n on the trails, and ended up shoreline to throw out some swimb's. Oh to answer your question, I have a million watt electro shocker, which i shock the stripers onto the boat lol!,,, get your truck ready! lol ttyl

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    No t/d kooly doesnt want to do that,last time the score was t/o-18,,,,,,,,,,,kooly-1,,,,,,,,,maybe he can guide you at the vine and show how to catch trout......lol,,,,,,,,i think the giants are still playin ball t/d ,it may be time for you to sit on the pillow,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,
    Bob let me know if you wanna "put your money where your pillow is" on your buddies in the orange pajamas against the Phillies

Oh btw I let Hitts know you like to fish the surf wearing brown tights and now he might come and get salty with us too next weekend!

TD

If he does he will be going swimming with you,,,,,,,,,,when i throw into a wave,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,

Kill kill.....slay slay !

ahkhhhhkha ! thats the way !

saweet !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123