Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fairmount bass

where's the pic of the 3lber at?

That's what I wondered. Hey Danny, where are you posting from? Did you ever move up north?

My son and I fished Fairmont (Fairmont lake) this morning. My son caught this 2lb bass and 2 other 1lb on pumpkin green senkos, wacky style! :-) here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2FTwpq22I

Mestre909- Awesome bro! Your boy did great! Nice chunk! I got a giant one a few years ago in that area, but closer to that white bridge.

Thanks! Yeah, the white bridge area is rather dirty now. We tried it, but got no hits. I was kind of irritated, as s guy there had a stringer with about a 1 1/2lb bass the other day. I think he was homeless, so I bit my tongue. What others spots are good? I've mostly fished Fairmount lake with sucess. Not really Evans just yet except for the docks.

nice report there! congrats!

7. Default

Nice catches! I have been doing pretty decent at Fairmount, I need to post some pics soon, lol.

good stuff man

Hey fairmount fishers, lets get a meet-n-greet-n-fish going or something!

Nice catches all of you. I still have only ever caught 1 at the mount, and it had no picture....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12