Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fairmount bass

Default fairmount bass

went fishing to fairmount this morning ,since i havent fished there for a couple months .. 3rd cast had a bite and hooked this 3lb 4oz lmb took sm pics and released him to fight another day ooppss i didnt get the full picture on the scale >>Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0007.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	26067Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0008.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	26068
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0009.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	26069  

Nice catch.

Fished that same spot once....

That pipe is one of my favorite spots. Nice catch.

Hey Jerry-Is that bass hanging on your line? If that is a 3-4 bass, you must be using a pretty heavy line. I would never do that with my 6 or 8 lb.

no its hanging from my scale.. i just didnt get the full picture!! i use 10 lb and would never do that neither.. i think i saw u once at fairmount u were fishing on a alum row boat wt a yunger guy maybe 3 or 4 months ago .. not sure if it was u??
    Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Hey Jerry-Is that bass hanging on your line? If that is a 3-4 bass, you must be using a pretty heavy line. I would never do that with my 6 or 8 lb.

Nope. Not me. Never been in a boat there and I mostly fish the west end trees on the big lake. (Evans)

7. Default

Nice bass. I've fished off that point countless times, only caught the bullfrog that lives in the corner by the 'pads.

thanks .. yeah i seen sm dude catch one like 3 weeks ago .. i went back today but no bass ..did catch 4 carps and a 9 inch goldfish on tortillas ..ill put up sm pics
    Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Nice bass. I've fished off that point countless times, only caught the bullfrog that lives in the corner by the 'pads.

I was fishing in the Lillies the other day when an "endangered green heron" or something picked up my frog and tried to fly away with it. I played tug of war with it for a couple seconds to prevent it from hooking itself, and continued fishing.

They still have that sulfer water fountian there in the park?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast