Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: RED FISH!!!!!! Team 57 in the house!!!

Default RED FISH!!!!!! Team 57 in the house!!!

Ok so Ive had a few days in between work and Ive done some exploring and found a killer spot for Red Fish using 12lb Izorline and 3/0 Circle Hook. Here is the monster 30" 22+ pound fish from the Singing River in Mississippi . One scale had it at 22.21 (Bass Pro) and the other was 22.39 lb (Berkley) the was 20'' around it took me about 20 min to land it ran like nothing ive ever caught. It fought harder then a White Sea Bass and Yellow Tail and landing it from shore was a pain in the you know what. So here she is.

Team 57 is being represented down here in the South, I hope to catch more monsters and spread the word about what and who we are!!! Tight Lines Brothers I think of you guys and gals all the time. Hooya Navy Fighting the War on Terror!!! Back to mission on Tuesday keep me and my shipmates in your prayers please.

Prowler Tuber
    (MA1(SW/EXW) Gamboa, USN)

Heres the bait I used only $3 a pound they are huge shrimp I bought 2 pounds for bait and 10 pounds for us to eat after.

This guy was getting some sun so I took a pick with my new friend.

Great job Bro.

Prayers sent

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler_Tuber View Post
    Heres the bait I used only $3 a pound they are huge shrimp I bought 2 pounds for bait and 10 pounds for us to eat after.

[/IMG]
    Hitts does the same thing with ALL his bait!

AWESOME catch Diego,keep the reports and pics from abroad coming....stay safe out there buddy!

TD