Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stripey Killin Adventure, Kewly and wanna be Kewly jr

Nice work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Nice catch!
    Thank you
    You make me reconsider getting a modern motor.
    I am sure glad, Thank the lord I was able to, good luck my friend

Quote Originally Posted by DEADROOTS View Post
    Good job guys!
    Thanks Man

Quote Originally Posted by surferjohn View Post
    Way to go guys!!
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Holly smokes, That boat looks like a fishing machine. Im betting those stripers had some nice runs in them.. Great report and pics.. Props
    I am really liking the boat and still working to get it the way I need it to be to fish, These fish are absolutly strong

Thanks Rob for the insight in helping get this boat

Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    Big Daddy & Kewly,
    Congrats on a fine day of catching despite the condition bro. You guys kill them out there.
    Kewly sent me your picture of the catch Tuesday night....make me want to drive to DVL the next day.....
    When you have time give me a call & plan for next week .

The new color top water already kill fish at Castaic, I can't wait to do some damage @ DVL next week.

I will call you on monday my friend and BRING MORE "KPN'S

Khanh aka KPN.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpn View Post
    He means 4 strokes motor.

KPN.
    Thanks for the clarification KPN

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker1979 View Post
    Haha........well thanks......and at least you caught some fish. I have an idea (Here we go again) why don't you give us a FULL report such as where you caught them, where you saw the boils, and what were you using other then the KPN's. You broke 40 # spectra and 20 #?? Holy moly, I better upgrade!! Nice job anyhow!
    Thanks Lunker, hey man I thought I saw you at DVL yesterday (10-8-10) I wanted talk to you in person was that you in the first cove to the right of the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Nice going out there you two . Congrats on the Linesides Thanks for sharing
    Thanks Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker1979 View Post
    Oh good lord..........There wouldn't be an interrogation process if you put some infomation in your report!! That is why everyone asks QUESTIONS!! Thanks, please don't tell us anymore how your day went at DVL....it sure as hell isnt a REPORT! First and last report.....darnit!!! I was hoping to learn something from you.
    I have decided to share with those who care. Lunker do you care.

Good luck to everyone at DVL, even you Big Daddy and Kewlwhip
    Quote Originally Posted by RngrAngler18 View Post
    Good job out there guys and thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about the lost KPN's those striper have really sharp gill plates and if your braid gets caught on them or they roll over on the line it will slice most lines braid or mono. I've lost a lunker punker and two two 4" bbz shads this year, they were bigger fish on 40lb braid. Oh and keep posting some of us do enjoy the reports.
    Thanks man and your right these fish are rough all over. I appreciate your in put. Good luck out there

Quote Originally Posted by DropShotMan View Post
    dude you just like a cry baby that probaly cant catch fish without knowing exactly what lure(s) to use...thats why your crying. how about you be nice to the ppl on this forum and maybe try PMing these ppl that are catching fish and im positve that they will share the info with you. but now that you have been an ***** to them your ruining your reputation to alot of other readers...and you take info from these posts, and use on your own reports..wow..you used kpn. kewly used kpn as one of his favs...now you use em...seems like you're learning...now learn how to be respectful on how guys want to report. This isn't pre-school.
    Also when kewly says hes using a (whitney lure) they are lures that i've made /or custom painted- pm me for info
    Hey Whit don't let your blood presure get to high over this. Thanks for your support

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Great report and pics! Dont let some sh*t talking deter you from posting in the future. There are many, many people on here who want to here how your day went and see your nice pics.

While the section of the forum may be called "DVL Reports" or SARL/Corona Lake Reports" etc.... everyone, even the lakes themselves post about many other things than reports. Most fisherman dont like giving out their specifics. Thats why you have people posting pics with blackened out backrounds and structures. Also people have secret baits and stuff like that. Geez i'd love to pry some info from some of the more experienced anglers dead, cold hands! Kidding around of course, I think?

TS
    Thanks Steve keep killing those fish buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    Nice catch. Nice set up you fellas have there.
    Thanks, still working on getting things set up the right way

Quote Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
    jeez bro..YOU again? I think you bought the wrong Gatorade to drink/fish at DVL...make sure its not this dude,, 'cuz it'll make you dress funny and fish even worse...oh wait. jk...THOUGHT we saw you on TO's boat the other day...was this you?

(ps can't take all the credit- this photo was emailed to me from a fellow "reader/lurker" lol)
    Your to funny man

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    nice stripers you got there...congrat.
    Thaks Koifish, I have been seeing your reports way to go on the slay

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    this pic maid my day bro:rofl:
    I didn't know if you could tell it was me or if you thought Kewly got stung by a "LOT" of Bee's

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    GET BACK TO WORK KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT WORK BIG DADDY, I KNOW YOU COOKED THEM STRIPEYS UP JUST RIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY LUNKER IF YOU WANT TO BE BANNED I CAN ARRANGE THAT FOR YOU, WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THERE ARE NO RULES TO THE REPORTS,WHATEVER INFO ANYBODY GIVES ITS UP TO THEM AND NOT DICTATED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU READ ENOUGH REPORTS AND CHECK PICS YOU WILL LEARN ALOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I believe Kewly is showing me a lot of your Strpey tricks my friend, you are in some way's responsible for this addiction I now have after seeing your reports and all the talk of Blooooooooooooooooood in the boat,
    Thanks Bob

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Nice job out there fellas. Kewly that is a killer rig. I'm back on the water this weekend!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    WTG out there guys, looks like it was a great day catching at Drama Valley Lake!

See you soon!
    Your always welcome on my boat my friend

TD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish12 View Post
    Nice work!!!
    Thanks Bigfish12

sweet good going .some fat ones

I dig your"report."

It tells me that the fish are biting.
    Makes me want to get out and find the fish. What kind of man would I be if I was just pulling up on someone elses spot and hammering fish? Finding the fish on your own should be part of the stoke.

F'n tools on here make me laugh.

Way to go Kewly. Keep slaying!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    I believe Kewly is showing me a lot of your Strpey tricks my friend, you are in some way's responsible for this addiction I now have after seeing your reports and all the talk of Blooooooooooooooooood in the boat,
    Thanks Bob

Thanks
    thats the one thing ive learned through the years BD, is to never give out any guides info-Gotta pay to play- as all guides spend countless hours on the water to continuously finesse their skills... Alot of what i've done with you and others, have been from the times I've spent out in the water on my own-its Fun! ya got blessed introduced quite quickly BD- now get more DDs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sumojo View Post
    sweet good going .some fat ones
    frm 2-XXlbrs theyre all nice

Quote Originally Posted by DENEK View Post
    I dig your"report."

It tells me that the fish are biting.
    Makes me want to get out and find the fish. What kind of man would I be if I was just pulling up on someone elses spot and hammering fish? Finding the fish on your own should be part of the stoke.

F'n tools on here make me laugh.

Way to go Kewly. Keep slaying!
    all good...hey thanks bro, on my way- lol, nextime we're there DENEK! LB-Fishin'

[QUOTE=kewlwhip;492541]thats the one thing ive learned through the years BD, is to never give out any guides info-Gotta pay to play- as all guides spend countless hours on the water to continuously finesse their skills... Alot of what i've done with you and others, have been from the times I've spent out in the water on my own-its Fun! ya got blessed introduced quite quickly BD- now get more DDs!!!

I'm sure that you really haven't showed me the real tricks of the trade. There is a learning curve at this lake that only the veterans that have put in hours and hours really know about. All I really know at this point is Try every lure in my box TWICE until I find something that works, and keep on trolling.

? Who's Idea is it to pour striper blood all over my boat to attract the fish. I know it takes me along time to clean it up, and this sounds like a little rookie hazen to me lol. I figure that is one of those tricks past down through the generations. BLoood in the , but until I figure this out I will continue to clean it up. lol

Thanks Kewly you da man.

When I grow up I hope to catch just a portion of the big fish you catch. I will probably have to quit my job to put in the hrs though. Good Luck out ther this week my friend.
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 10-10-2010 at 08:45 AM.

congrats bd keep up the slaying and keep "your
    baits" a secret lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfrk05 View Post
    congrats bd keep up the slaying and keep "your
    baits" a secret lol
    You mean "OUR Baits" LOL

Thanks Man it has been good.

You guys are tearing them up man , glad it's happenin to you and kwelwhip .
    Not to worry about the blood stains brother you'll get used to it.

Same ole drama in this section I see...
    Big daddy way to put a hurting on them jail birds!
    Funny *** pic of you posing like Kewly..LMAO!!
    Kewly Mr.VinePatrol...lol........you are slaying them brotha!!
    Great report you 2 and let the haters waste their time typing.
    Dont bite into their crap! Haters live forever !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234