Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Possession of Cannabis...

Look at this.

Spend a long time just examining it. Is it REALLY smart to waste billions of dollars over something like this?

Circular Reasoning isn't effective, and some of you need to break through such a lethal bubble of ignorance.

Save your state. Legalize. Regulate. Tax it. Less innocuous stoners in jail, more crooked politicians instead ;)

Honestly, I don't remember the last time I saw a stoner going to jail, just for being a stoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Honestly, I don't remember the last time I saw a stoner going to jail, just for being a stoner.
    Nice straw-man argument.

The problem with making weed legal is that some people that might not otherwise use it, might use it or might use more of it. A long time ago I fought in a war where grass was easily available. Some of the guys would smoke it in the rear areas but I never saw or smelled it while they were in the field. This tells me that some people could be responsable in the way they smoke it, meaning time and location. How employers are going to handle it is another question. I'm sure that all of us has done a few piss test in their lives. Can it get you fired or not hired, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post

Look at this.

Spend a long time just examining it. Is it REALLY smart to waste billions of dollars over something like this?

Circular Reasoning isn't effective, and some of you need to break through such a lethal bubble of ignorance.

Save your state. Legalize. Regulate. Tax it. Less innocuous stoners in jail, more crooked politicians instead ;)
    That **** looks DANK!!!
    I dont smoke, but sure do love the smell of it lol
    I got a question though,,, How do you test if someone is under the intoxication of marijuana while operating a vehicle?!?
    As there is a limit with alcohol, how will a limit be set and regulated with marijuana?!?
    just curious

I think CityDad got into your stash:

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    If they outlaw medical weed only outlaws will have... no wait... they can pry my weed from my cold dead... oh, man the Dead... I sure miss Jerry. But hey, you ever think about the word "finger"? Say it over and over - "finger, finger, finger..." Doesn't it start to sound weird?

you got any alman brothers?

Nice straw-man argument.
    How is that a straw man? YOU were the one who mentioned "innocuous stoners in jail" (my emphasis), and my comment was a direct response to that.

If anything, your "more crooked politicians instead" is a straw man.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    The problem with making weed legal is that some people that might not otherwise use it, might use it or might use more of it. A long time ago I fought in a war where grass was easily available. Some of the guys would smoke it in the rear areas but I never saw or smelled it while they were in the field. This tells me that some people could be responsable in the way they smoke it, meaning time and location. How employers are going to handle it is another question. I'm sure that all of us has done a few piss test in their lives. Can it get you fired or not hired, time will tell.
    Yeah even if it were totally legal, private companies still have the right to test you and fire you, deny employment, etc.

HOWEVER. There ARE employers that take it easy on stoners-- Disneyland is felony-friendly, and wont fire you for smoking pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    How is that a straw man? YOU were the one who mentioned "innocuous stoners in jail" (my emphasis), and my comment was a direct response to that.

If anything, your "more crooked politicians instead" is a straw man.
    Because i never said "people are being arrested for being stoners"...

Because i never said "people are being arrested for being stoners"...
    Ah, so your "Less innocuous stoners in jail, more crooked politicians instead" was nothing but meaningless claptrap designed to elicit an emotional response from innocuous stoners and haters of crooked politicians? Thanks for the clarification.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast