Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Possession of Cannabis...

If they outlaw medical weed only outlaws will have... no wait... they can pry my weed from my cold dead... oh, man the Dead... I sure miss Jerry. But hey, you ever think about the word "finger"? Say it over and over - "finger, finger, finger..." Doesn't it start to sound weird?

you got any alman brothers?

Quote Originally Posted by JSAUCE818 View Post
    i dont smoke marijuana or cigs,...but i think Cigs are worse. thats just IMO.

Here are some facts...

FACT - not one case of pot has been linked to lung cancer
    FACT - an average of 130,000 CIGARETTE smokers die each year
    FACT - 0 marijuana smokers die each year... NONE
    FACT - Marijuana is not addictive
    FACT - Cigarettes are
    FACT - Pot helps increase brain function
    FACT - Pot actually helps prevent lung cancer
    FACT - Pot smokers smoke less than cigarette smokers
    FACT - Side effects of pot
    Happy
    Hungry
    Sleepy

they should ban cigs if anything...thats what killing everybody and seems more of a "drug".
    Finally, a way to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Finally, a way to live forever.
    Hahaah that is the secret.

I support prop 19, it does much more on the other end of things besides just legalization over 21 years old.

Its not like people who aren't smoking pot now are going to start when its legalized. People still have morals, and it is going to take a long time for our social culture (well not so much in so cal) to accept pot as a recreational drug like booze.

Everyone relax, have a smoke, or don't, no one if forcing you.

Say yes to Prop 19! Say no to Intoxication while operating machinery... That's what everyone is worried about. People think that if smoking pot becomes legal, everyone will be driving stoned, working stoned... NOT! Do people do that with the legal alternative we have now? I mean BEER... NO! Well yes, you're always gonna have those dumb arses that do, but if you have morals and are a professional, you know that you can't get drunk before work, or drink and drive. The same way that we make the right decisions with alcohol, we will do with marijuana. Anyone who is against Prop 19 should go live in Cuba, who are you to tell me that I can smoke a blunt in my home???

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Why dont you go voice your nieve opinions somewhere else. Nobody asked for your opinion and as best as I can tell Smokehound started this thread to rally support for something he believes in.

TS
    and this is an open forum, meaning i can voice my opinion, whether in support or against it if i please.

Just think of all the gang bangers your putting out of work. The unemployment lines will be around the block.

Will gang bangers be able to claim their earnings for unemployment purposes?

The grassroots efforts needs to start chuggin' along then...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6945VJ20101005

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Just think of all the gang bangers your putting out of work. The unemployment lines will be around the block.

Yes, all the gang bangers are gonna be out of jobs... Are you serious? If you are, how ignorant are you? Believe me, there are white people with nice houses doing these CHOLO things. In my experiance, I've never had a gang banger invite me into his two story house, take me to his kitchen where he has 10 different strains of weed... but a white boy sure has! And don't worry about the unemployment office, trailer trash Jane and the rest of the lazy bums will be holding up the line and those gang bangers are probably just gonna jack them coming out of the check cashing place. Come on guy, really?

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Only if Lil Puppet filed his 1099s.

I'm totally against the usage of weed and drugs, I wont try it... I get crap in school to do it but I don't have interest. But anyways, Weed should be legal to be used inside user's home/property or in approved public locations and not in the general public aka the streets. Buyer/User should at least 21/25 and have a government given card that gives them the privilege to buy (Background check, etc), and there should be big taxes on that product that should only be sold in approved "pharmacies". That would be the true way to "legalize" it... Cigarette's will never be illegal, even if they kill, so many people are addicted.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast